I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Thursday 27 December 2012

DEC 27, 12 .. A LITTLE GOOD OL' TEXAS WISDOM ...


Patti and I really enjoyed our time spent in the GREAT ‘LONE STAR’ STATE OF TEXAS!

Texas .. like life itself .. is a State Of Mind.

While in Texas we came upon some TEXAS WISDOM that I wanted to share with you all ( y’all is said in one syllable .. ‘yawl’ ..)

Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment!

If you find yourself in a hole .. the first thing to do is to stop diggin’!

Never miss a good chance to shut up!

Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier ‘n puttin’ it back in!

Don’t squat when you’re wearing your spurs!

If you’re riding ahead of the herd .. now and then take a look back to be sure it is still there!

Always drink up stream of the herd!

Never kick a cow chip on a hot day!

Never slap a man who’s chewin’ tobacco!

There’s two theories to arguin’ with a woman .. neither one works!

This morning I sent-out-a-feeler e-mail to the YMCA in Hong Kong, China, and asked them if there were any dorm beds open in mid-January.  The ‘itch’ to return to Hong Kong and then to India is sure there .. BUT .. the ‘calling’ I always await has NOT come to me. 

Meanwhile back up North in Anchorage .. Patti (well I think) is busy scurrying around to get the legal estate matters finished ASAP so she can possibly get back down here to join me in Michigan before I ‘head on out’ somewhere.

Another scenario is for Patti to hitch-up with me as I roll through San Francisco heading West for Asia.  That is IF I go.

So stayed tuned ‘yawl’ !

/s/  Cap and the Travelin’ Bobbseys Here With Me ‘itching to travel more’.
The hard-core India-Bobbseys are waiting for us IN India in Agra Cantt with Jeevan Lal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP