Friday, 18 January 2013

JAN 18, 13 .. INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL !

THANKS TO MY WEB MISTRESS 'GULLIBLE' .. I THINK I HAVE PULLED THIS TRICK OFF !

It looks like I can 'go-back' and 'pull-forward' old photos !

I want to go back in time to the 21st of February 2012 .. and my leaving the New Delhi Airport .. NEVER . in all of my years of International travel have I seen the crowds that I encountered leaving India .. so below are two photos showing the crowds ..
Now turn around 180-degrees from the above scene and you see the below scene to my back ..
    This 'blast from the past' will show you all what I 'look forward to' in the International Travel Scene !
For the FIRST TIME IN MANY YEARS .. maybe for the first time EVER .. I became VERY 'concerned' that I would not get to my departure gate ' on time ' .. as it turned out .. I got to my gate exactly on-time NOT early .. BUT .. the plane departed OVER TWO (2) HOURS late ..
    THANK YOU  'GULLIBLE' !

No comments:

Post a Comment