I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Monday 11 February 2013

FEB 11, 13 .. A GREAT TRIP SOUTH TO AGRA CANTT ..


Well today was a 'new day' .. after yesterday I needed a 'new day' and I got it today !   

Absolutely everything went 100% smoothly today.  When I got to the railway station in New Delhi at 5:30AM this morning .. there was one .. single file line .. leading to the X-Ray Baggage Inspection Machine and NO crowding and NO criminal activity thank goodness !

I boarded my train .. The Shatabdi Express .. Train Nr. 12002 .. on time and it left on time at 6AM and arrived on time at 8:06AM in Agra Cantt (South of New Delhi) .. I enjoyed a nice breakfast on the train in AC First Class comfort with large and roomy seating !  

After arriving I walked from the Agra Cantt Railway Station to my hotel (The Pawan) in the Sadar Bazar District in Agra Cantt and got checked into my hotel.  Then I went downstairs and ate lunch at my favorite restaurant here in Agra Cantt ..  ..

This photo shows what I love to order.. South Indian Thali .. a wonderful combination of individual dishes and roti and papadam.. be HONEST.. doesn't this look great.. well .. it is GREAT .. and costs about two dollars and twenty five cents with a 30% tip included in that price..



Here is a shot of the restaurant.. showing it is busy.. small and compact and busy.. I was  standing waiting for a table.. it is downstairs off a small back street behind and below my Pawan Hotel. ..





Then I went out for an hour walk and bought stamps at the Post Office and some post cards and .. guess what ?  I took a 'nap' and slept the rest of the afternoon !  After the events of yesterday I was ready to 'crash' and I did !

Smiles from the Home of the Taj Mahal .. Agra Cantt .. India ..

With Joy .. Cap ..  

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP