I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Monday 11 March 2013

MAR 11. 13 .. CHINA TOWN RESTAURANT IN PONDI ..

BEFORE you 'freak out' and scream at me .. "Cap!  How many photos of Hot Breads do we have to look at?" .. hold on!

In the below photo I want you to look up to the top left of the photo and focus upon ..

China Town!



I think that in many of my discussions of Hot Breads .. I have also mentioned the China Town Chinese Restaurant located directly above Hot Breads.  To get to the China Town Restaurant you walk up the stairs that begin on the extreme left edge of the above photo.  Do you all see the word China above the motorcycle's front wheel?

In the second paragraph of my Post yesterday titled: DAILY BREAD .. OUI  OUI ! .. I made a point to state that while I now 'favor' Daily Bread as my general 'default' restaurant .. it is NOT my-one-and-my-only restaurant!

Yesterday I spent six (count them SIX) hours here at the Internet Cafe putting up the four Posts I published.

When I left the Internet Cafe here at 8PM I was hot and sweaty and just 'exhausted'.  On my way home to MOTHERS Guest House I said to myself .. "I need to splurge and have dinner at the China Town Restaurant!"

"Tonight I NEED UPSCALE!"

So I first stopped at my room and 'mopped myself up' with bottled drinking water from my waist to the top-of-my-head.  Refreshed I then went to the China  Town Restaurant.

FOR OPENERS IT IS EXTREMELY WELL AIR CONDITIONED!

Many of the restaurants have A/C (Hot Breads and Daily Bread and most in fact) BUT their A/C is not what I call radical!  It is good and refreshing but last night I wanted to FEEL A BIT CHILLED!  Last night I NEEDED EXTREME AIR CONDITIONING!

Oh my did the A/C at China Town feel great!

I was reluctant to snap a photo of the inside of China Town because it IS upscale and I did not want to bother the other customers.  In fact for this very reason I have NEVER snapped one photo inside China Town.

So what happened? !  A party of ten (a very elderly Indian couple with their children and grandchildren?) came in and I mean ..

The flash-bulbs begin to explode!  The China Town wait-staff themselves were 'shooting' the party!

"Ah Ha!  Thanks God for this!"

IT IS SO TRUE .. one photo can 'say so much' !



Subdued lighting .. extremely well air conditioned .. quiet  and proper .. just upscale!  NICE.  The senior wait-staff wear dark suits with white shirts and solid-black ties!  They are 'formal' to the point of being 'up tight'!   

My benefactors .. the party of ten .. were 90-degrees to my hard left .. well outside of the above photo that faces the street.

I splurged and ordered my two favorite entrees!

Beef with green peppers.  Served hot (temperature wise) and spicy!  The brown sauce is filled with finely (hand chopped with a Chinese Chefs knife) minced garlic / ginger and spices.  I just lap it up.  NO rice.  


    
And one day .. I swear .. maybe tonight! .. I will order TWO ORDERS of my other favorite!  Spicy Sesame Chinese Chicken Salad in a red-sauce with Pineapple.  It is served chilled.  I have got-to-tell-you .. in the below photo .. it does NOT look all that appetizing!  I eat with my own chop-sticks and I eat each and I eat every single piece of chicken and pineapple individually.  I make this last and last and last!

     
Do you see how MUCH chicken is on the above plate?  You can see the pineapple if you look closely.  Again it is served chilled.

When I left after well-over-an-hour I said to myself (having gotten chilled!) .. "The heat is going to feel good!"   

Much Joy!  Cap ..

Thank goodness for 'our' 'Zilla and his questions!

The bottom-line cost out-the-door tip included was a whopping 320 Rs .. or $6.40 US!  The green-pepper beef was 190 Rs and the Chinese sesame chicken salad was 95 Rs!    
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP