I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Saturday 9 March 2013

MAR 9, 13 .. MY VERY OWN ' BORROWED ' ALLEYWAY !

IF you build it !  THEY will come !  Field of Dreams ..

IF you have your camera on !  Photo opportunities will arise !  So sayeth The Universe to Me !

This will be a fun Post.  I am looking forward to putting it up.  Short .. but I hope .. kind of sweet !

My room at MOTHERS GUEST HOUSE has an 'exterior' exposure.  It does NOT 'have-a-scenic-view' !  Being exposed to the out-of-doors is nice just for air circulation.  It also provides me with light during the day.

In the first photo below .. taken from within my room looking towards my 'exterior' exposure .. you see the iron security grating to prevent monkeys and others from entering my room.  You also see my 'exterior' exposure.  NOT exactly a 'scenic view' BUT very nice !

Keep-in-mind my room is on the 4th floor up-from-the-street.   

In the below photo .. it is extremely difficult to see .. there is a 10-foot-wide alleyway between the surface upon which the red  plastic chair is sitting that is defined by the 'curb' and the room across-the-alleyway from me that has clothes hanging from the clothes line.
  

Later in-the-day I caught the sun in an advantageous position.  I stood upon a chair and shot the below photo to try to allow you to see that there is indeed a 'gap' between the surface defined by the 'low-gray-curb' and my neighbor across from me.  The shadows from the sun will help you to see this 'gap'.



This is a real 'giggle' !  Note my neighbor has a 'pole' he uses to span the alleyway and hang additional clothes from the 'pole' !

You would fall about 40-feet if you fell to street level !

OK .. now we are going to leave my room and go downstairs.  Then we will walk up the block .. make a left turn at the corner .. and go to the alleyway I mention above.

Below is the photo of the alleyway.  My room is high-up-in-the-air to the left and my neighbor to the right.  This alleyway is a very typical alleyway here in Pondi's French Section.


    
And another photo of the alleyway.   Please notice the blue alleyway sign on the left.  Do you see it ?



When I was two-weeks-old I was crying.  My father said to my mother .. 

"What does the Little Captain want ?"   

Thus was born my nickname for-the-rest-of-my-life !  Little Captain .. Cappy .. and finally Cap !

When I 'idly' glanced up at the blue alleyway sign .. 

I  WAS  ABSOLUTELY  STUNNED ! !



Hey I'll borrow it !  Thanks so much Marius !

And Thanks to you for following along here with me !  Cap ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP