I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Thursday 11 April 2013

APR 11, 13 .. THE VIEW FROM MY WINDOW AT THE RAAHAT INN ..

Get comfortable .. I hope this will be an interesting post.

I spend considerable time sitting .. relaxing .. and just looking out of my window at the Raahat Inn.

Let's start with a photo of my room.  Notice if-you-will the heavy woolen blanket on my bed. Not only do I sleep under it .. I wear my 'down jacket' .. socks .. and my 'polar fleece' cap!  THAT is how cool the nights are!  And I LOVE them!  'Bring-on' the blankets!  

I also enjoy the television for CNN and sports. 

So here we go.  The blanket .. TV .. and window.

Walk across my room to the window on its far side. Below are views from my window.

Note in the below photos the two buildings I look at.  The one on the left and the one on the extreme right edge of the photo that is 'green' in color.  

The one on my left looks-to-be a home.  From my room it is difficult to tell what the one on the right it is.

See the two of them again near the top of the photo below?  As I sit in my chair and look out the window .. I do not see the modest home toward the bottom of the photo. 

Two telephoto close-ups of the home on the left.

It certainly is very attractive!

I shot the below photo from the hill above the Raahat Inn and my restaurant .. AL BAIQ.  I wanted to show you a perspective of 'my' two buildings.  See them 'just above' the roof of AL BAIQ?

The other day I decided that I wanted to walk across the valley and 'explore' the two buildings up-close .. buildings that I have been looking at for several weeks.

WOW! .. I MEAN WOWIE!  I have always thought that it was a beautiful home as I looked at it from-afar.  Will you all look at it up-close!



It has a great deal of 'privacy' from the road passing it.

I was able to 'peek over' the top of the 'privacy wall' and snap the below photo of its garden.  Note also my Raahat Inn across the valley in the background!
Look closely above and you can see my clothes-drying-area on the roof of the Raahat Inn.

NOW IT IS TIME TO WALK UP THE ROAD and explore the 'other' building.  The green colored building that I see to my right from out of my window.

So here we go!  Below is the side that I see from my room.



And now we know!  It is a hotel!



It was on my walk along a very narrow road around the valley to explore the above two buildings that I encountered the below scenes!

See what I mean that the road is NARROW! The truck on the right was parked unloading a load of sand and gravel.

The below traffic is WHY the beautiful home above has a privacy wall surrounding it.  

As I now look across the valley from my room at the above home and hotel it is very satisfying to me to KNOW what they are.

Smiles .. Cap

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP