I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Saturday 20 April 2013

APR 20, 13 .. A LITTLE WALK IN KODAIKANAL .. PART II ..

Yesterday I took you all for a little walk.  And after we finished .. I promised that today I would take you for 'another version' of yesterday's walk.

As I walk-down-the-hill from its peak in downtown Kodaikanal .. the main road goes down to the right and another pair of roads splits off to the left.
 I arrive here below.  This is where I 'veer' away from the main road down-the-hill.  
So that I 'know I am here' .. I have a landmark.

Here in India I MUST SET LANDMARKS so I do not get confused and lost.  It is is amazingly easy to get confused and lost! Below are two photos of 'my landmark'.



Now I am going to re-show you the second photo above. Below walk a few paces forward and turn to your left ..
You see the below scene as you look left up the above street immediately on your left. Isn't it just beautiful!
YESTERDAY you saw the below scene to begin our walk.
OK one-last-time I am going to again show you the second photo from the start of this Post.
Today we are NOT going to take the hard left and go up the first road we have come to. Today we are going to go straight in the direction of all of the people. Here we go!
The off-white building with the red trim on the extreme left below is our 'point-of-note'.
See it below?
Along we 'stroll'. Our next 'point-of-note' is the pinkish building on the left ahead.
And we are at the pinkish building. Note the small shop on the left.
I have given this small and tender shop some business.  A lady runs it and we recognize each other.
Do you see one 'old friend' ahead in the distance! We turn left ahead.
Now get out your 'close-up reading glasses'.  Do you see on the left ahead the red sidewalk we came down yesterday? You certainly see The Forest Office with its green sign ahead.
Now you CAN'T miss our red sidewalk we walked down yesterday.
It's hard to see .. but on the left above in the distance is our off-blue colored litter barrel from yesterday.
Do you all recognize the below 'old friend' from our walk yesterday?  The dirt area ahead is where I nearly stumbled and fell yesterday.
And in-the-background is?  AL BAIQ!

I hope you all enjoyed these two 'variations' of the short-cut over to AL BAIQ (and to the Raahat Inn when I was staying there) from the main road down from the Top-of-the-Hill Downtown!

I would go to the Post Office and mail YOU a post card.  Then take the above walk back.  This short-cut saved me a significant distance and got me away from the traffic coming down from the Top-of-the-Hill.

Over And Out .. Cap

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP