I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Friday 10 May 2013

MAY 10, 13 .. PHOTOS FROM THE TRAIN .. PART II ..

I left you last post with PHOTOS FROM THE TRAIN .. PART I .. showing you 'ordinary' scenes that you see looking out of your train window as India passes-by-your-eyes.  Shot-at-random they are-what-they-are.

By-the-way all of these train-photos were NOT shot through the train window.  Oh no!  Each photo was shot with me standing-in-the-doorways between coaches and 'holding-on' tightly with 'white-knuckles'.  My friends the train attendants WERE also holding-their-respective breaths watching yours truly!  We all heaved sighs-of-relief when the several hours involving many photo sessions were completed. 

For anyone 'just-joining-us-here' .. I am on the Tamil Nadu Express .. Indian Railways Train Number 12621 UP going north from Chennai in south India to Agra Cantt in the north.
And when I left you last we had gone from the brown landscape hues to the more northern green landscape hues.  I will continue below going north.


And .. there-you-have-it .. some random photos taken during-the-day of passing-scenery as our Tamil Nadu Express was rolling north.

I think most of you know that I have been wrestling with camera exposure settings on my camera.  Some I get-very-correct .. and many I miss-my-mark but still post the photos.

I think that in 'camera-land' there is some-sort-of-universal-law' that goes thusly:

'One can NOT miss with sunset scenes!'

Below I think you will see the truth in this camera-axiom!










There-you-have-it .. some random photos taken from the Tamil Nadu Express as we rolled north from Chennai to Agra Cantt.  As I snapped the above sunset scenes I had to pause and wonder aloud .. 

"Will these photos be the last photos I will take-in-this-lifetime from one of India's trains?"

It is NO cop-out to say reverently .. God and The Good Lord only know the answer.

Smiles .. Cap      

2 comments:

  1. Hello Cap! and Patti in Anchorage (great job on posting for Cap, btw) This is Michele, (Hygienist from Dr. Urda's office). We got your post card at the office! What a great adventure you are on... yet again. Enjoyed your blog and am going to share with my husband and Mom & Dad in-laws as they have all spent much time in, and have great love for, India. Thanks for sharing! Michele Ireys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU MICHELE FOR YOUR INTEREST .. SMILES FROM HONG KONG CHINA .. CAP .L

      Delete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP