I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Sunday 12 May 2013

MAY 12, 13 .. NEW DELHI .. HOTEL CAPITAL RESIDENCY ..

I must be getting-old.  It was OH-SO-VERY-NICE to have my hotel room ready-and-waiting for me last night at 11PM when I got off the train here in New Delhi.  'My Man' and my friend .. Shivam .. was all smiles when I came up-the-steps into the lobby.


The steps are not-too-bad going-up.  Coming down they are 'life threatening'!
Shivam looked pleased-to-see me!
Come on Shivam .. let's try this again .. smile!
I WANT  SHIVAM ON-MY-SIDE!

Well Shivam 'played-a-trick' on me!  MY former used-to-be-room was NOT where he put me.  OH NO .. just look at MY NEW ROOM.
 Two gigantic 'larger-than-King-size' beds just for me.
 Looking back at the entry door.
And I have a 'western-style' appliance.
I could hardly wait for dawn so that I could show you all what awaits me just-outside-of-my-room.  Below is a 'little-peek' out my door.
Can you all believe this?  I am up on the top-floor with all of this 'greenery' to gaze-upon.




And looking back into my room's entry door in the corner.  The steps you see go up onto-the-small-roof and clothes drying lines that are above my room.  I AM on the top-floor of the hotel.
The Hotel Capital Residency in New Delhi.
Do you all see MY 'greenery' in the below photo up at the top of the hotel.
OK here we go again.  Shivam wanted a small photo-shoot.

Shivam with his 'staff'.


OK .. "Will you shoot one of Shivam and me?"
VERY good .. ahhh .. will you 'back-away' just a 'tad'. YES! You have gotten the idea!  I can 'work-with' you .. you KNOW what a 'tad' is.


Now step away from us .. one more 'tad'.

BINGO!  Below is THE PHOTO we all wanted.

And the cost of MY-best-room-in-the-house?  I am shy about telling you all because the official hotel-room-regulatory-commission might hear about what I paid.  It came-to 550 Rs ($11 US) for each of my two nights here.

"Cap!  We are 'getting-it'!  We are beginning to see exactly what it is and why it is that you LOVE India so very much!"

To quote one of the greatest-of-the-greats!  Lou Gehrig ..

"I feel like the luckiest man alive!" .. Cap 

OK .. today .. Sunday 12 May 2013 .. is a 'two-for-the-price-of-one day!  Please continue to scroll down for a second post I have put together for you all!  PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES!

In 'just-a-few-hours' I will be flying to Hong Kong!  Oh Yes!  I AM (at least one of them) the luckiest man alive.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post written by you and really great experience shared with all.Thanks and keep sharing such post.

    Luxury Hotels in New Delhi

    ReplyDelete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP