I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Monday 20 May 2013

MAY 20, 13 .. HONG KONG HIGHRISE APARTMENT LIVING ..

As most of you know .. I meet a lot of people in my day-to-day travels .. and here in Hong Kong it is no different .. and let me tell you .. God of Abraham seems to put in-front-of-me some very exceptional people !

I met 'Mull' in a meeting here in Hong Kong .. after the meeting ..  'Mull' and I got to visiting .. and we discovered we both were going back across Victoria Harbor on the Star Ferry .. and so off we two went .. we rode the Number 9 Mini-Bus down from Borrett Road to Hong Kong Central .. and we two got onto the Star Ferry for Kowloon ..

As we crossed Victoria Harbor .. 'Mull' said to me .. "My wife and I live in THAT (and he pointed it out) building" .. and I exclaimed .. "WOW !" .. below .. in the center .. is 'Mull's' apartment building .. the wide one between the tall one on the left .. and the red one on the right ..

I asked him and he said .. "I pay 38,000 HK Dollars a MONTH on a lease" .. friends .. that translates to Five Thousand One Hundred and Thirty Five U.S. Dollars and Thirteen Cents each and every MONTH .. got it .. it translates to Sixty One Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty One U.S. Dollars and Sixty Two Cents per YEAR .. on a lease .. NOT purchasing the apartment ..
So 'Mull' said to me .. "Would you like to see our apartment !" .. and I said .. "YES SIR !" .. you all have-to-be-proud of me ! .. when he asked me .. I did NOT .. jump up on the seat of the Star Ferry and start tap-dancing ! .. I wanted to do that but I did NOT .. in the below photo .. 'Mull's' apartment building is the one in the center .. there are ONE THOUSAND APARTMENTS in the building !
Good Lord ! .. How many people are invited into a building of this class and stature to have a 'look-around' .. am I lucky or am I lucky .. we two visited and then I screwed-up-my-nerve .. took a deep-breath .. and I stepped out onto his balcony .. and looked to my left .. see below ..
Then I turned a tad to my right and saw the below view ..
And I turned another 'notch' to my right and saw the below view ..
And finally .. a last 'notch-to-my-right' .. and this last view ..

THEN .. still out on the balcony .. I AGAIN screwed-up-my-nerve .. I AGAIN took-a-deep-breath .. and I very carefully 'peeked-DOWN' .. and to the left I saw the below scene ..
And to-the-right .. I saw the scene below ..
'Mull' went on to say that he has a friend who has a not-that-much-better apartment who pays 60,000 HK Dollars a MONTH .. that translates to U.S. Dollars $8,108.11 a MONTH  .. or U.S. Dollars $97,297.30 a YEAR .. on a lease ..

I feel so honored to have met 'Mull' .. and to have been invited into a piece of his world .. what more can I say .. 

Smiles and Joy to you All !   Oh So Very Very Lucky to be in Hong Kong !  .. Cap ..

P.S.  Patti has just posted this for me ... I have just touched down on the ground in Chicago, the US of A, and am going to head for a motel for over-night, then on to Anchorage tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know .. IF so I don't want to be here .. smiles..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great place to live in! I love the clean environment and the green spaces. Apartments should ensure green spaces in their homes like the 2 bedroom apartments in Boston.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! You are in a very lucky place, just by viewing the photos, It is incredibly awesome to see. I can't imagine your presence, simply amazing,, thank you for sharing.. Have a safe travels, and we will see you soon, somewhere in Anchorage Alaska, big smiles; Aloysius

    ReplyDelete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP