I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Friday 3 May 2013

MAY 3, 13 .. MUNNAR AND SOME FLOWERS ..

I have done a lot of writing on Dot Net expressing my satisfaction with my two days of guided tours of Munnar and with the fact that I have enjoyed absolute total freedom to do-as-I-wish with regards to stopping and shooting photographs.

I have absolutely NO DOUBTS whatsoever that one-single tour has.. Photograph Flowers .. Photograph Munnar City .. on their Tour Itineraries!

The below photographs were shot at several different locations.  The flowers seem to be all-over Munnar!












In the above title I wrote .. MUNNAR AND SOME FLOWERS .. in the above photo I gave you a 'little peek' at some of Munnar City.  Below is more-than the above 'little peek'!

On Dot Net I wrote .. Munnar And The Mist In The Mountains.







Each and every single one of the above nineteen photos was a direct result of my having an auto and Dinesh 'at-my-total-disposal'!  I paid for a tour of some Tourist Sights.  For the most part I 'skipped' the Tourist Sights and I was able to photograph my own Tourist Sights for you all!

I really needed 'my-very-own' auto and an experienced driver of Dinesh's capability and his easy-going temperment to shoot the above photos.  "Stop here please Dinesh."  He would stop and I was free to jump-out while he either double-parked or went up the road to a safe place to pull-over and wait-for-me.

My friends .. I have 'barely-scratched-the-surface' of the total quantity of photographs that I have taken!

I must now say .. "Time waits for no one! Tomorrow is another day and I am out-of-time here on Friday .. May 3rd .. 2013."

One of India's 'usual daily power outages' robbed-me of 1-1/2 hours of time on-line this afternoon!  I also 'lost-some-unsaved-text'. "Captain!  When you signed up for this assignment you KNEW what you were-in-for! True and as some commercial in the U.S. states (is it McDonald's?) .. I'm Lovin' It!

Over and Out until Tomorrow! .. Cap

Earlier today I posted the below post also dated May 3rd titled .. SOUTH INDIA THALI MEALS .. I hope you will continue to 'scroll down' and look it over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP