I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Wednesday 19 November 2014

NOV 12-13, 14 .. BUSINESS CLASS FLIGHT TO HONG KONG ..

When Patti and I flew from Seattle to Hong Kong on this trip .. thanks to our friend 'Zilla .. we were able to fly in BUSINESS CLASS!

Here we go!  WELCOME ABOARD!

The below photographs show you what Business Class accommodations look like.  Patti is the second head up the aisle on the right!


Below we look forward up the aisle in Business Class.  Notice the small 'television screens' that are 'recessed' into the partitions.



Below is a closer look into my cubicle showing my seat and my 'television screen' still in its 'recessed position'. On the immediate left is the 'control panel' for the seat and for all of the entertainment facilities of which the 'television screen' is the major player!  On my seat is my seat belt.  My seat will recline straight ahead into the open area below the 'television screen'.



In the following two photos below .. I have fully reclined my seat into its 'flat-bed-position'.



In the below photo the seat is not quite 100% flat.  I was still new to the process.  Later I found that the seat would completely flatten-out.



Below you see my legs will go fully forward.  My 'television screen' remains 'recessed' into its partition wall.



OK!  Lights / Camera / Action .. I have released my 'television screen' from its 'recessed' position into its 'entertainment position'.



Below I have returned my seat into its 'vertical' take-off and landing-position.  My 'television screen' remains out-for-action! Do you see .. straight ahead .. the control panel?




A little 'peek' out my window as we 'taxi' out to take off for Hong Kong.




Looking up the runway .. we are about to take-off for Hong Kong !



Now we are 'airborne'.


Seattle, Washington, in the USA, as viewed just after take-off.



We are now on-our-way to Hong Kong !



We are high above the clouds far below us.




Below we have one HAPPY flier !



Time to catch-up on the news at 35,000 feet in the air!





Yes .. even at 35,000 feet the sun sets !



We are on-the-ground in Hong Kong ..


Before touch-down ..



It was a very nice flight .. Thanks 'Zilla for the upgrade.

Smiles from Cap and from Patti ..

Post Script .. In tiny words .. Maybe no one will notice !  In a perfect world .. I would have put this Post up at the beginning of my Hong Kong photographs.  

Below this Post is a Post showing Hong Kong Buses and Trams (NOV 18, 14 .. PHENOMENAL HONG KONG PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION).  IF YOU CARE TO DO SO .. revisit the below Post and you will see that I have added a number of new photos since I published it yesterday the 18th.  Specifically I added a number of photos showing shots of people in the Hong Kong MTR .. Hong Kong's underground subway system.  I am having one deuce-of-a-time with this Jet Lag.  It must be my age.  /s/  Cap and Patti (who is sleeping).

Go ahead now !  Just scroll on down to see the revised Post ! 

2 comments:

  1. I sure enjoyed business class with you and Patti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaddy .. IF you have never done a long-haul (over ten to twelve hours in duration) international flight .. then you have no idea of how the intensity begins to 'ramp-up ' after eight (8) hours. Many MANY times I have been seated in the economy section. It becomes a real WHEW as those hours past eight continue to pass. So to be able to lie down 100% horizontal is quite a relief. You can actually get some semblance of sleep. NO it is not sleep like at home BUT when you wake-up at least your neck is not killing you from bobbing from side to side sitting erect in an economy seat. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS .. Smiles .. Cap and Patti

    ReplyDelete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP