I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Sunday 22 November 2015

NOV 22, 15 .. BON VOYAGE GULLIBLE .. SAFE TRAVELS ..

Hello from Hong Kong. I have been so far over my head with things to do this past month that I don't have a clue how I will work my way out of it and surface for some air. 

But here we go with what I can do now.

I just put our pal Gullible onto the plane here in Hong Kong. As she disappeared into the depths of Hong Kong Airport's Immigration Department I snapped the below photographs of her.





I hope she had one of the times-of-her-life here with Patti and myself since October the 25th.

Just a few more of MANY recent Gullible Sightings ..




I sit here .. wondering how and what I am going to do with about two thousand (2,000) photos I have taken during our travels this past month.

Gullible will you please let all of us know how you managed to get past Hong Kong Immigration with NO Departure Card.

Smiles and Much Love from all of us to you Gullible ..

5 comments:

  1. Dear Cap, Glad to keep up with your travels and waiting with anticipation for your next set of photos and stories. How wonderful that Gullible was able to join the adventure! Keep healthy, and until your next post know you are my inspiration. I remain your friend and trusted advisory. Fondly, Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hanging-in with me here Kitty. I am still trying to get myself organized from the time up in Mongolia. Should you wish to do so I have a link to Gullible's web site above. Smiles .. Cap now in Hong Kong with Patti beside me too ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did, indeed, have one of the times of my life, especially in Mongolia. But, you were there. You know. Leaving Hong Kong without an exit permit? Piece of cake. I stepped to the side of the immigration agent's booth and filled out another card. On the flight home and my middle seat? The guy sitting in the aisle seat moved back to be with friends, so I had three (THREE!) seats to stretch out on and sleep. All I had to do was listen to the clattering of the lavatory doors and that horrendous whoosh as the toilet flushed out everything with reach. Ear plus helped. Oh, and three hours on the tarmac before take off because of weather. Flight from Seattle to Anchorage? Once again, I had three seats on a supposedly full flight. Bliss. To top it all off, I lost five lbs. on the trip. Many thanks to you and Patti for putting up with this independent old woman. Love and hugs, Gullible

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was supposed to be "ear plugs."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what it's like, Cap, to have thousands of photos to deal with. Just take one day at a time and try to enjoy the process rather than letting it overwhelm you. You got some nice photos of Gully.

    ReplyDelete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP