I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Friday 14 October 2016

OCT 14, 16 .. DUBAI MUSEUM

I tend to be the most interested in scenery rather than in attractions.

Wow! Will you just look below!


 Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Below is scenery to me!
Yikes. Look below! Is this scenery or are we looking at an 'attraction'?
Buy yourself a Formula ! Ferrari at the Ferrari store!

Well my good buddy buddy 'Zilla. Have I pulled your chain with these two photos?


"Captain!"

"This is a program of honesty Captain!"

"Well, I could not help myself. I just had to slip into this Post the above photos taken in Abu Dhabi. Am I forgiven just this one time?" 

Where was I going here? What was I thinking before the lights just went out inside of my brain for a moment or two above?

Got it!

The Dubai Museum

Below are photos of The Dubai Museum.

 You sports fans are looking at POWER below.
You cannot separate Dubai from the Arabian Gulf when it comes to history. Long before oil was discovered the people had the water and its treasures to support them.


Inside of the museum it was wonderfully cool temperature-wise.

For the most part, it was very dark and subdued in the museum.




Notice however, when it came time to sell things, how bright the venue became!


Well that-is-that for today. 

From Dubai in the United Arab Emirates

Your humble servant .. Cap

What's that 'Zilla? What's that Robert? Another automobile photo? You want anther automobile photo?

OK you two. There you have a few more automobile photos from Abu Dhabi.

2 comments:

  1. The first picture, the beach shot, in what turns out to be in Adu Dhabi, is gorgeous, stunning. I can well understand your attraction to the 'scenic' shot of the buffet! And, yes, amazing how the lights come up in the museum when you get to the gift shop! Incredible cars!! Hugs. Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Abu Dhabi is something in an of itself. I had no idea. Here I thought Dubai was the big dog. Not quite the case. Happy you liked this Post. Love You, Cap

    ReplyDelete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP