I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Wednesday 9 November 2016

NOV 9, 16 .. THE FISH MARKET, MUSCAT, OMAN

In my TripAdvisor post about the Fish Market at the Port of Sultan Qaboos in Muscat, I stated that I would not put a visit to this fish market at the top of my TO DO LIST for Muscat.

But I had paid my taxi driver to take me to places he recommended and this was one of his recommendations.

I don't even like fish!

I kept looking at the fish thinking to myself, 

"Poor fish."

A friend of mine who is a vegan said, 

"Cap! I will NOT eat any thing that has a face."

You all should read the TripAdvisor posts about this fish market.

Here we go Loop De Loop .. Here we go Loop De Li .. 

At the Fish Market in the Port of Sultan Qaboos in Muscat, Oman.
In the below photo, the gentleman in the left foreground wearing white, is my taxi driver, Mohammad. He does double duty as the night manager at my hotel in Oman. This part of the 'fish market' also sells produce.










There you have it Sports Fans. 

Smiles, Cap

4 comments:

  1. Well, I DO like fish and that is one impressive display!! I really had to chuckle at the sign at the end ... all the local words and writing to say in English: "Parking for vehicles selling fish." Too funny!! Hugs. Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy you like fish and this post. Impressive display of fish. Poor fish I kept thinking to myself. As some of them looked at me with their wide eyes. If you are not selling fish you cannot park here. Much Joy, Cap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that place as clean as it looks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hummm, I am not sure it is that clean but the photos sure make it look clean don't they? It did not have an offensive fishy odor as I had expected. Fresh fish just out of the water. Cheerio, Cap

      Delete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP