I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Friday 2 June 2017

JUN 2, 17 .. HISTORIC ARKANSAS RIVERWALK OF PUEBLO, COLORADO, PART 4 of 4

Welcome to Part 4 of 4. 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

HISTORIC ARKANSAS RIVERWALK OF PUEBLO, COLORADO.

RIVERWALK RESTAURANTS.

This Post, the final post of my four part series showing the Riverwalk here in Pueblo, will show you three (3) of the Riverwalk restaurants that I have enjoyed meals in.

OH YES! There are other restaurants on the Riverwalk. But these are the three that I actually ate in.

If you click onto the below link, at the bottom of my Post on DOT.net, you can see a map showing the locations of each of the below restaurants.

babakaps.net/?p=25933

ANGELO'S PIZZA PARLOR

The very first Riverwalk restaurant that I enjoyed a meal in was Angelo's Pizza Parlor.

In the first two photos below, the street you see is South Union Avenue. 


You can see the top level of Angelo's Pizza Parlor in the right background of the above photo and a closer look at the top level in the below photo.



Now we look at Angelo's from the Riverwalk.



Like all three of the restaurants that I enjoyed on the Riverwalk, Angelo's has a very nice outdoor seating area.






Time to go into Angelo's. I opted to eat indoors because, when I enjoyed my meal in Angelo's, it was 'threatening' rain.


For a somewhat fancy restaurant on the Riverwalk, Angelo's is pretty basic and laid-back and casual. I feel about 90% of its customers choose to eat in the large outdoor seating area.





I enjoyed a Vegetarian Wrap with Fries.


Below is my last photo of Angelo's taken after my visit. As you can see, the weather was inclement. I had no sooner gotten into my truck when the skies-opened-up and it 'poured' rain.



GRAHAM'S GRILL

The second restaurant I enjoyed on the Riverwalk was Graham's Grill.


Like Angelo's Pizza Parlor that I showed above, Graham's Grill has a very nice, albeit much smaller, outdoor seating area.




x

Graham's Grill, the red brick building on the right below, is next to the lovely fountain on the Riverwalk.



Time to go into Graham's Grill and have a look-see.




Graham's Grill is a bit of a mix between a pure sports bar and a casual restaurant.







Graham's Grill version of a Cobb Salad. 



Yes it was excellent. No it was not what I consider to be a Traditional Cobb Salad.



BRUES ALEHOUSE

The third and final restaurant that I enjoyed on the Riverwalk was the BRUES ALEHOUSE.







The time has come to enter the Brues Alehouse and have a little look-see.

First impression. The Brues Alehouse has a bit of a sports bar ambiance.





I will not call the Brues Alehouse a sports bar per se BUT, lots of sporting events were rocking on the many overhead TVs.


It is a very large venue and much larger that either Angelo's Pizza Parlor or Graham's Grill that I have shown above. 

One room was completely closed to serving customers.




I was told that the above room, vacant during my visit, is where they hold regularly scheduled concerts.



I came in to eat. Let's have a look-see at the menu.


I selected the Artisan Berry Bleu Salad from the below salad choices.



OH MY! It was one great salad. Doesn't it look good?





Well?

This will wrap-up my three part series of Posts showing the ..


HISTORIC ARKANSAS RIVERWALK OF PUEBLO.

I sign off hoping you enjoyed these four Posts.

Smiles .. Cap


7 comments:

  1. The Riverwalk looks delightful. I had to chuckle that it is called Historic ARKANSAS Riverwalk. I have to wonder where Arkansas 'waded' in there! The meals all looked satisfying. Smiling at your adventures. Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You My Dear One. Here is the answer to your comment on the Arkansas River that does indeed flow through Pueblo, Colorado.

      The below writing is taked directly from Part 1 of 3 Parts that I have not yet published

      On June 3, 1921, the mighty Arkansas River flooded, ravaging the heart of downtown Pueblo. The flood resulted in over one hundred deaths and millions of dollars in property damage. Seventy-nine years later the citizens of Pueblo have created the Historic Arkansas Riverwalk of Pueblo which celebrates the courage, vision, and diversity of this great community.

      That gives you a perspective on the Arkansas River. Love, Cap

      Delete
    2. Wow to Pueblo ... for their courage, vision, diversity and patriotism. One very cool place I will put on my bucket list! Love, Patti

      Delete
  2. Not sure this gambit of publishing posts in reverse order is going to work, mostly because part three assumes the reader has already read one and two and has the necessary information to understand a reference in part three. Your followers read daily and do not wait until the series is complete. It's like starting to read a book in the middle and working your way back chapter by chapter. It works only if each chapter is unique unto itself and makes little or no reference back to the earlier numbered posts that haven't yet been published. I understand why Cap, in his quintessential way, wants to publish posts this way, but it's confusing to your readers. By the way, this post headlines Part 3 of 3, but says Welcome to Part 4 of 4.... What's that about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS. I cleaned up the title to read Part 4 of 4.

    Here IS the ultimate answer : Write all four posts. Do NOT publish any of them. When all four posts are finished THEN publish them in reverse order within a minute or two so the readers come in to find, at the top, Part 1 of 4 with parts 2, 3 and 4 in their correct order below part 1.

    Each of these posts is unique unto itself. Part 4 is 100% about restaurants. Part 3 is 100% about the Pedal Boat Zone.

    THANKS FOR YOUR VALUABLE AND VALUED COMMENTS. The DOT.net Post I feel helps out with an overview. Is was worth a try and I have learned from it. My other option was a 300 photo Post. Smiles .. Cap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm. Nope. Publish one first, then a day or so later, publish two. Then your reader is reading from left to right and beginning at the beginning. By publishing all four at once, it requires readers to spend a lot of time going through them all, and that is not how people read these days. They want it short and sweet so they can get on to Facebook or something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was, and has been, a learning experience. People read a book from Chapter 1 onward. Well most people. I get that for sure. But not everyone comes to this site daily. Some, many? perhaps most?, visit weekly or even less often. So they are covered. Again, this was a learning experience and I have learned from it. HERE probably IS the real solution. Fewer photos, fewer words, bam-bam-thank-you-Ma'am. One Post with perhaps 40 / 50 photos. But I don't want to do that. Smiles, Cap.

    ReplyDelete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP