I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Monday 7 May 2012

MAY 7, 12 .. ANCHORAGE BICYCLE ..

You all have to know this fact .. I am LOVING having my two web sites .. this photo web site for all of you who want to look at photos .. Bobba Caps Doxology .. and my text or my writing web site for those of you who would like to READ (reading is becoming a lost art Sports Fans !) some of my thoughts .. Baba Kaps Doxology ..

This web site you are now looking at .. is a GIFT FROM GOOGLE .. and I have 'nicknamed' this GOOGLE web site as my 'blogspot' web site ..

Now let me talk a little bit about my other web site .. Baba Kaps Doxology .. which I have 'nickamed' as my 'dot net' web site ..

"What's that Godzilla?" .. "Yes you have it correct 'Zilla" .. "I have my 'dot net' and I have my 'blogspot' web sites" ..

OK back to my 'dot net' web site ..  Baba Kaps Doxology ..

I have a web master .. Andre .. in the United States of America State named Michigan .. Andre and I have been working together recently getting me  'up-to-speed' in the art and in the science and in the 'voo-doo' and in the awesome skill that it takes for me to post photos on Baba Kaps Doxology .. 

This being said (written) .. I think I can now do both .. put photos and put text up on Baba Kaps Doxology .. 

"What's that 'Zilla'?" .. "So What?" you ask .. "Well 'Zilla .. I don't want YOU or anyone else confused IN CASE I put  the same photos on both web sites" ..

So here we go with sort of a duplicate post .. this one here on 'blogspot' and over there on 'dot net' ..

--------------------------------------------------------

As those of you who know me on a personal and on an in-your-face basis .. I tend to be a 'physical fitness nut' .. yes still and yes even at the age of 75 years .. I watch .. my health which includes .. my weight .. what I eat .. what I drink (a lot of healthy liquids such as water .. Gataorade .. Ensure mixed with water..) my sleeping pattern from day-to-day .. my overall fitness .. my spiritual life .. my mental health and my mental state-of-being one-day-at-a-time ..

IN ADDITION to WATCHING them  (watching them is an IN-active passtime) .. I ALSO TRY TO DO something about them as well ..

SADLY .. long ago .. I blew up my knees so I can NO LONGER run .. which I loved to do .. so now I BICYCLE all I can .. and I CAN also 'run' on the treadmills when they are available ..

"What's that 'Zilla?" .. "To the point?" ..

--------------------------------------------------------

SO IT WAS A BIG DEAL FOR ME TO 'FIRE-UP' MY ANCHORAGE BASED BICYCLE RECENTLY ..

Here are some photos .. taken by Patti .. beside Patti's Condominium in Anchorage .. Alaska ..




"And now .. please hand me the envelope .. the SIXTY FOUR THOUSAND DOLLAR QUESTION ? " .. Are YOU Ready ? ..

"WHY DO SO MANY BICYCLISTS .. AND WHY DO SO MANY RUNNERS .. WEAR BLACK AND OTHER DARK COLORS ?"


I am one of two (2) things .. I AM visible and TO BE AVOIDED by others .. OR.. I AM an excellent TARGET for a 'mis-behavin' someone who likes to 'scare' bicyclists (and these folks DO seem to exist !) ..


A little up-close-and-personal .. a nice photo thanks to Patti ..


Hey !  It is two-for-the-price-of-one DAY ! ..

HERE IS YOUR SECOND (2nd) SIXTY FOUR THOUSAND DOLLAR QUESTION ..

"Does Patti REALLY exist .. and IF Patti really exists .. what does Patti LOOK LIKE up close?" ..

Obviously Patti exists since you have already seen her in FWIW (ANCHORAGE)..  196.. April 17, 2012 .. but those were NOT close-up photos ..  

(It took some 'doing' .. but I 'captured' Patti in a VERY NICE photo or two !)


I will wait awhile for Patti to 'proof read' this post so if she does not want her photo up on the web site .. some of you will have already seen her .. giggle ..


Well there you have it Sports Fans .. Patti just awoke and came out here so I will post this and have her 'proof it' later .. smiles ..
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP