I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Saturday 23 February 2013

FEB 23, 13 .. MOTHERS GUEST HOUSE IN PONDICHERRY !

I have MY PLACES !  In 'Pondi' one of MY PLACES is MOTHERS GUEST HOUSE !

So allow me to walk you to and into 'MOTHERS GUEST HOUSE' here in 'Pondi' .. The next two photos look North up the street named Ambour Salai.   In the first photo below .. spot 'Lucky Foto' and look for it in photo 2 below to orient yourselves to the first two photos below.
Photo 2 below is shot having walked a little further North on Ambour Salai from the above photo. Do you all see 'Lucky Foto'?   Note 'Hot Breads' and 'China Town' Restaurant.  Just this past Thursday the 21st of February .. I did a Post titled .. 'PONDICHERRY .. FRENCH  BREAD  ..  OLIVE  OIL ..' .  In the Post I took you all inside of Hot Breads showing that it is a to-die-for genuine bakery with phenomenal breads and every other bakery item under the sun !  I also enjoy eating at 'China Town' .   OK .. the 'Lucky Foto' sign is immediately adjacent to MOTHERS GUEST HOUSE which is red and green in color.  It is hard to see but photo 3 after the below photo 2 shows you a front-on shot of MOTHERS GUEST HOUSE.
In the below photo 3 we are looking directly at MOTHERS GUEST HOUSE which is the red and green building that is the tallest building in the photo. 
Below is MOTHERS sign on the street.  I formerly insisted on putting the proper (possessive) punctuation on the word Mother's.  You will note they do not!  To them it is just MOTHERS GUEST HOUSE.  Well they have a right to spell the name of THEIR Guest House as-they-like!
In the next photo below .. we have walked into the bottom of the building and are looking up at their sign inside.  IT SURE IS MOTHERS spelled with no possessive punctuation mark !  I guess that henceforth I will honor THEIR spelling of THEIR Guest House!
To get to my room at MOTHERS .. I walk up four (4) individual flights of stairs .. 16 and 16 and 10 and 9 steps each flight respectively beginning at the street level.   Doing the math I walk  51 steps up.  Oh yes .. it IS great exercise!  Since this IS A PROGRAM OF HONESTY I have begun to 'pause' for a short 'break' on each flight of steps.  I must be getting old!  

 Below are photos of my room.  Photo 6 is immediately below and I will come back to photo 6 again.   Just look at what I am getting here at MOTHERS ! 
 In photo 6 above .. walk to the green door you see straight ahead .. turn 180 degrees and put your back against the door and snap photo 7 below.   In photo 7 below NOTE I have a second chair and also NOTE all of the cupboard space!  Mister India Bag and Mister Back Pack are in the doorway patiently waiting to come in .. the two chairs give you an idea of the depth of the room. 
Now look back at photo 7 above.   Looking beyond the doorway out into the hallway beyond you will see .. just below the top of the doorway in the distance you will see a sign.   A close up of this sign is shown in photo 8 immediately below.  This sign gives you an idea of 'what MOTHERS GUEST HOUSE is all about'.  I mean it is unreal .. talk about great 'vibes' ! MOTHERS has GREAT VIBES ! 
Now look back at photo 6 above.  In photo 9 below I have opened up the green door you see in photo 6 and you can see that my room actually has an outside exposure.  A very pleasant breeze blows in when the door is opened up and I am keeping it open most of the time!
OK .. now walk through the doorway and looking to your diagonal left .. you will see the restroom.
Going in and looking back in the below photo you can see that it is VERY large!  It also has very nice tile work on the walls .. straight through the door to the diagonal left is my room.
And in the reception lobby of MOTHERS GUEST HOUSE you have the below 'nifty' message!  I mean has MOTHERS got the 'vibes' !   I LOVE IT !   My kindda place .. oh yeah .. Baba Kaps (I will use the proper Hindi of Bobba Caps!) and all of the twenty year old european hard core backpackers who frequent MOTHERS  .. THANK YOU Mothers Guest House ! 
Well I guess THEY LOVE 'Ol Baba Kaps too!  Can you believe the below photos ?  The staff at the front desk absolutely  INSISTED that I sit for a photo shoot!
 "Please Baba!  One more photograph of you!" .. "OK you guys.. why not ?" 
All I can say is this .."When I Am HOT .. I Am HOT !" .. "When I Am NOT .. I Am NOT !"

Like I said 'way back up at the top of this Post' .. I have MY PLACES and MOTHERS GUEST HOUSE IS ONE OF MY PLACES !

I Sign Off .. With Much Love .. Cap .. 

4 comments:

  1. You are looking well Cap....safe and happy travels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Paul for your comment .. As to being safe .. that is another matter my friend ! One I have little control over ! Cheerio .. Cap ..

      Delete
  2. I really look up to what you have written on this blog about MOTHERS GUEST HOUSE IN PONDICHERRY. I really appreciate these photographs. I'm still looking for the post of Bed and Breakfast Kildare. Thanks! Great job, Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do my best to keep-it-up Lewis .. Thanks for your interest .. YES ! MOTHERS sure is a very special place .. I learned about it from other International Travelers ! Smiles .. Cap ..

      Delete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP