I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Monday 18 February 2013

FEB 18, 13 .. SOUTH FROM NEW DELHI TO CHENNAI !

 With apologies to Google Blogspot .. today in India it is Monday the 18th of February 2013 !

AND HAVING SAID THE ABOVE !  TODAY IS ONE MORE  TRAVEL DAY  .. 

Today .. God and the Good Lord and the India Railway System all willing .. at 10:30PM this evening the Tamil Nadu Express will sound a mighty blast from its air horn .. and all aboard will ever-so-slowly ease away from the Platform in the New Delhi Railway Station and head South for Chennai .. we are ' due into ' Chennai at 7AM Wednesday morning the 20th ..

I have tried to do two Future Posts for tomorrow and Wednesday so you can see something for those days I am on-the-train ! 

Below are some photos taken on this same train trip South from New Delhi to Chennai in South East India one year ago last January in  2012 .. I hope you enjoy them .. for they will exactly mirror my trip today a bit over one year later !


This is how you start your train trip originating in New Delhi.   You go into the main part of the station and you look up at the giant screen and you find your train .. 'our' train is the Tamil Nadu Express .. Train Number 12622 .. can you find it .. leaving at 10:30PM from Track Number 3 .. you gotta know this information .. and today the 18th of February 2013 the details are identical !

Had I done this simple thing .. had I looked up at this Departure Board on Sunday the 10th of February .. I would have successfully ' foiled ' the attack upon me because this Departure Board would have shown the Shatabdi Express leaving on time and NOT being cancelled !  Live and Learn at age 76 !
 Do any of you know what the below photo says ? .. It is in TAMIL .. I sure do not have a clue .. well.. I did know it is a sign showing the train destination .. 
Well how about the photo below here .. this is in HINDI ..

Well thank goodness for the final effort at language .. as you can see .. this is in ENGLISH .. notice in each photo to the left and to the right of the language are nice photos of each terminus .. the left photo is of the Chennai Main Railway Station .. and to the right is India Gate in New Delhi.. such a nice touch .. in this photo the train numbers are clearly visible .. they are also shown on the Tamil and on the Hindi signs as well .. but more clearly visible below .. all are the same for today the 18th of February 2013 !  Tonight I am also in 2nd Class Air Conditioned which is what the side of the train in the below photo indicates .. A2 !
Looking out at the scenery from the train prompts me to ask .. "Did you think that India was nothing except very large cities ? "..
More scenery .. I really loved these very green patches of growth .. 
The photo below is of an Orange Tree grove .. I did not know India produces a very large crop of oranges .. this was news to me .. a fellow passenger explained this to me .. 
I like this photo of a very typical small village in the countryside .. such a village would not have too many hotels .. IF indeed it had a single hotel .. and the water source .. not for tourists .. and language would also be a real problem in such an out-of-the-way village ..
 I wondered if the green crops are rice .. sorry about my lack of knowledge of field crops .. 
And.. just an open plot of land in the countryside ..
I hope some of you liked to see some 'typical scenes' from the train .. again .. I wish I could explain what I was photographing but I simply haven't a clue as to the crops ..

I can guarantee that the above photos are today as they were in January of 2012 .. the India countryside does not noticeably change !

For some more details .. please 'click onto' the link ( see the top of the right margin ) which will take you easily to .. baba kaps doxology .. 

I feel in great shape for today's  Big Adventure .. JOY .. Cap .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP