I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Friday 22 February 2013

FEB 22, 13 .. THE BEACH .. AT PONDICHERRY !

Allow me to ask you .. "What do you visualize when you think of a Beach?" 

Do you think of sand and waves of water washing onto the sand?

I kind of thought that maybe you think of a beach as being sandy!


Well I just happened to have a two photos of a beach that looks like you think a beach should look like!  Below are two photos of the Beach in Arambol Beach in Goa!  Do you see sand and water?
And from above looking down on another section of the beach at ARAMBOL BEACH in Goa ..
So here I am in 'Pondi' !  These photos were taken last January of 2012.  And last January I walked East to explore the BEACH at 'Pondi' and I could NOT believe what I saw!  WHAT BEACH?  Where is the Beach?  
"OH COME ON !" .. I thought to myself .. "I think that I will look South and see what the 'beach' to the South looks like" .. "WHAT !" ..
 "Well ! I will now turn and I will look due East and see what the 'beach' at 'Pondi' looks like ! " ..
My friends and my followers .. I WAS DUMBFOUNDED .. I WAS STUNNED .. I WAS ABSOLUTELY ASTOUNDED  .. I WAS POSITIVELY AMAZED .. AT THE 'BEACH' HERE AT PONDICHERRY !   In the three above photos you will notice .. these are NOT small pebble-sized rocks .. these are MAN-SIZED rocks .. these are NOT rocks .. these are BOULDERS !


And so I took a little stroll North up the 'beach'!  This is not 'smoke and mirrors' .. notice the buildings on the left edge of the below photo .. I really did walk North .. and look what I found!
 And .. IF you will look North in the above photo .. you will see .. that to the extent you are able to see .. the 'beach' at 'Pondi' looks to continue the same as what I have shown you in the above four photos .. OH MY .. if you were to walk out on the 'beach' .. you do NOT want to mis-step and take a spill falling down onto the 'beach' .. you might never be heard from again !

So when I write that in the evening I walk down to the beach here at 'Pondi' and watch the water from the Bay-of-Bengal crash upon the rocks ..  you now know what I am seeing !

And the breeze is just magnificent blowing in from the water.

Much Joy from the Beach at 'Pondi' .. Cap ..

For a Post at Baba Kaps Doxology click onto the link at the top of the right margin ..  

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP