I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Monday 2 January 2012

JAN 2, 12 .. GOA .. ARAMBOL BEACH ..

I went 'mountain climbing' some more to get you some additional photos from 'high up' above Arambol Beach .. and to show you a special monument I have not shown you before .. so here we go .. the first two photos below are of two business establishments at the extreme north end of the main beach at Arambol Beach .. immediately below is the 'Eyes of Buddha' .. I was sitting in this restaurant drinking water to cool off from climbing the mountain behind it .. and the most 'haunting' Buddhist music was playing in the background .. so I telephoned Patti to let her hear the music and promised her a photo of the place she listened to it ..
Below is the 'Blue Fin' .. a guest house next to the 'Eyes of Buddha" at the extreme end of the main beach at Arambol Beach .. what I want you to see is the white monument visible at the top right edge of the hill and the skyline behind the 'Blue Fin' .. I climbed up the 'mounntain' to get more photos of it up close ..
To give you more perspective .. the  below photo is taken after walking further south after shooting  the above two photos .. in the below photo look straight ahead in the middle of the photo along the skyline at the top of the photo .. you can 'make out' the monument shown at the top of photo 2 above .. do you see it ? .. toward the lower left of the below photo you can see the sign for the 'Eyes of Buddha' shown in photo 1 above .. to shoot photo 4 down one photo from below .. I walked straight forward to the base of the building you are looking at below .. and looking up .. shot photo 4 between  the coconut palm trees ..
OK .. using the 'telephoto' capacity of my sweet little Nikon COOLPIX S4100 (and yet AGAIN .. thank you ALL at 48073 '1616' ..) .. I shot the below photo of the monument aiming my camera up between the coconut palm trees above the restaurant and guest house you see above ..
 Now we are talking a short 15 to 20 minute 'WALK' up the 'mountain' or small hill .. depending on your age and stamina .. man alive I am not what I was twenty years ago .. BUT hey .. not bad for age 75 either is it ? .. standing right at the base of the monument I shot the below photo ... BEING sure I did not lose my balance (see photo 6 below this photo) and 'topple backwards' .. DOWN the 'mountain' .. you KNOW I got my balance and my footing just right ! .. stunning .. Goan Blue Sky .. whew !
Now I walked around to the north side and shot the below two photos facing south from up above the main Beach at Arambol .. I like the below photo with the monument shown in profile .. do you all see WHAT I MEAN ABOUT NOT WANTING TO LOSE MY BALANCE AND TOPPLE BACKWARDS ? ..
And below is another shot looking south down the main beach at Arambol Beach .. I mean to TELL THE WORLD .. Lisa and Bert and Trudi SURE GOT ME TO THE RIGHT BEACH in Goa for me to be situated at ..
And lastly .. fair IS fair .. at the top of this 'mountain' hill is also a sweet little Hindi Monument .. it stands to the west of the Christian Monument shown above ..
After shooting these photos .. I then walked north and eventually came to the point where I previously had taken photos down upon Sweet Water Beach and Lake .. I was wondering IF I would be able to do this .. as I said above .. when back safely down .. I NEEDED to rest and to drink water ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP