I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Sunday 8 January 2012

JAN 8, 12 .. GOA .. ARAMBOL BEACH ..

Talk about being busy .. go to ..  babakaps.net ..  web site for a lot of text about what is happening ..


You have good and you have bad .. you have happy and you have sad .. and when I left Arambol Beach in Goa I was a 'little sad' because I did NOT get to say goodbye to a special friend and his wife .. 

My second day in Arambol Beach .. I heard this absolutely 'haunting music' coming from my next door neighbor .. I was absolutely transfixed .. and .. with cell phone in hand and with Patti connected .. I followed the music to my neighbors .. and I followed the music up their front steps to the second floor .. and I followed the music into their home .. and this absolutely wonderful couple invited me in .. and the lady-of-the-house took me to the source of the music and I put my cell phone up against the speaker .. the lady-of-the-house graciously provided me with the name of the CD.. by Deuter .. titled .. Garden of the Gods .. Patti got a copy and has a second one on order .. they have given to Patti and to me an invaluable gift of this special music .. and I did NOT say good-bye NOR THANK THEM AGAIN profusely.. I was very SAD .. so I planned to write them a thank you ..

I told Patti .. as I was waiting for my bus from Arambol Village to Pernem last Wednesday .. January the 4th .. MAYBE Tom will come past me on his motorcycle so I can THANK TOM AND HIS WIFE..    

W H A T ! !
 HOW .. will YOU tell me .. HOW does this sort of thing happen .. I think it and TOM APPEARS ..
Mister 'Music Man' .. Tom was a drummer on the beach at Arambol at sunset .. and was so friendly and supportive of me during my seven weeks in Goa .. I put Patti on the cell phone and she got to thank Tom as well ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP