I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Wednesday 15 February 2012

FEB 15, 12 .. KODAIKANAL ..

In the below set of photos .. I am going to show you a few scenes of various shopping districts in KODAIKANAL .. these photos were taken from February 8th through February 11th .. 2012 ..

Let's start out with a real Super Market .. do you see on the third line of its sign the words .. HOME MADE CHOCOLATE .. and on the lower right of the below photo .. the words .. 'Chocolate Factory' .. do you see them ..
 Well I did a DASTARDLY DEED ! .. in I went and to the clerk I said .. "I want one of each of THEM ! " .. CHOCOLATES WITH .. Strawberry .. Orange .. Pineapple .. Rum Raisin .. Mint .. Almonds .. Cashews .. White .. Dark .. Milk .. and there were more I cannot think of .. I think I walked out with fourteen (14) individual pieces .. each different .."Were they good ?" .. OH YES ! .. what did they cost .. about a dollar fifty cents .. maybe two dollars .. my mind blanked out from the effects of eating them .. I DID space them out over three days ..

Below is the main bus stand at the 'Top-Of-The-Hill' .. and that is how they describe it ..
 Going out into the entryway .. and turning back around and shooting from whence I took the above photo you see the below scene .. pretty much a look at an very typical Indian market scene ..
 And his wife appeared with shopping bags on each arm BUT would NOT get aboard with me there taking photos .. the man THANKED me for taking their photo .. how cute is the young man in the front 'steering' the rig ! .. what is it I LOVE SO MUCH ABOUT INDIA .. THIS .. they are pretty happy looks-like-to-me ..
 And .. more shops on the left side of the street and a few of the local taxis on the right side of the street ..
 And just another scene in the main shopping district .. notice the high-tech towers in the background on the top of a building at the 'Top-Of-The-Hill' ..

AND .. WHAT TO MY WONDERING EYES SHOULD APPEAR .. NO .. NOT SANTA CLAUS (well at least NOT to me .. to some people THIS would BE SANTA CLAUS ! ) .. here in the quaint village of KODAIKANAL ..
There you have it .. and I was not kidding .. here in the Hill Station of KODAIKANAL in Tamil Nadu at the 7,200 foot elevation mark .. you have Domino's Pizza .. smiles ..

The time had come the Walrus said .. to talk of many things .. of shoes and ships and sealing wax .. of cabbages and of Kings ..

After a PHENOMENAL visit of only three and one half days .. it was time for me to leave this enchanted place .. KODAIKANAL ..
 I write of the adventure down-the-hill in the Parveen Travel Bus in .. http://babakaps.net .. FWIW .. 117 .. 
 I sure could have easily stayed longer in KODAIKANAL .. but I must be oh-so-thankful for the time I did spent there ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP