I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Wednesday 28 November 2012

DALLAS HERE WE COME .. PART I


Here we are .. the earth has turned a couple of turns .. and it is now ..

Wednesday November the 28th .. if we can get our 'act together' and 'get-outta-heah' .. this morning  Patti and I are leaving New Orleans and heading to Dallas – Fort Worth .. two large sister-cities in the northeastern corner of the state of Texas in the Southwestern part of the United States ..

“What’s that ‘Zilla ?” .. “Everyone KNOWS where Dallas - Fort Worth are located !” ..
“This ‘Zilla is why I like having you here with me on my left  shoulder .. reading along with me as I write .. and constantly asking  great questions  and making worthwhile comments .. perhaps half of the people reading along here DO NOT live in the United States .. and periodically I have to assist them to try-to-vaguely-understand what I am writing about here ‘Zilla ..” .. “I suspect the only reason they are even trying to follow these ramblings is just to practice reading our form of the English language .. I feel sorry for them trying to follow my writings about football .. and the NFL Teams !" .. "Only the long-time foreign-readers have a clue about who and what you 'Zilla are!" ..

Goodness .. where was I and what am I trying to say here ?”

This will really confuse them .. when Patti and I leave the Motel 6 here in Harvey, Louisiana, later this morning  and cross the Mississippi River into New Orleans proper .. we are heading straight for the Central Grocery on Decatur Street in the French Quarter to buy a  Muffuletta !

“What’s that ‘Zilla ?” .. “YOU don’t understand what a Muffuletta is ‘Zilla !”

ALL OF YOU JUST ‘GOOGLE’ THE WORD MUFFULETTA !

Our buddy ‘Montana Dan up in Anchorage in Alaska told me before we left for this trip that WE MUST GO TO THE CENTAL GROCERY ON DECATUR STREET IN THE FRENCH QUARTER AND BUY A MUFFULETTA ! .. so too must YOU if you ever get down here ! .. THANKS DAN FOR THE SUGGESTION !

Sigh .. Where was I?  .. Patti was just talking to Gullible .. I was 'kibitzing' .. and now I am really lost! .. Gullible is so tired from the trip to Antarctica that 18-hours-a-day of sleep is not quite enough and I think I have ‘caught’ this fatigue from Gullible ..

Yesterday it was again raining much of the day .. we shopped Wal-Mart and Sam’s Club .. drove into New Orleans and attended one great noontime meeting .. our third meeting in New Orleans .. each meeting in a different location  .. we ate at a new-to-us restaurant In the French Quarter .. The Daisy Dukes .. and were so full from giant servings .. that ‘that-was- it’ for eating the rest-of-the-day except for some yogurt we bought at our local Winn Dixie Super Market near us here in Harvey ..  

OK Patti and I are .. to quote the Southern Sheriff .. “Are outta heah!” .. We have no more time for this rambling !

/s/ Your Road Warriors .. Patti and Cap ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP