I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Saturday 15 July 2017

JUL 15, 17 .. HONG KONG .. DISCOVERY BAY

This morning I took a ferryboat ride from Hong Kong to Discovery Bay to attend a meeting. 

To see maps showing where Discovery Bay is located relative to Hong Kong please go to the below link.

http://babakaps.net/?p=26371

The time has come to go for a ferryboat ride to Discovery Bay. First I rode a Star Ferry across Victoria Harbor. 

No! My love of riding the Star Ferries is not unique to me.


Just a little 'Morning Fog' this morning. 

The following 6 photos were taken over the span of 7-minutes.








Then I walked down the ferry terminal piers to my Discovery Bay departure pier.



Photos of my Discovery Bay ferryboat.

The first three photos below were taken over at Discovery Bay. At the Hong Kong Central Ferry Terminals it is difficult to get a really good photo of the boats.





Photos taken at the Hong Kong Ferry Terminal.





Waiting to board.





We are now 'on board'.




Up-the-stairs we'll go for a look-see at the upper deck.






Back down-the-stairs we go to settle in for our ride.



Unfortunately my photo of the Senior Citizen riding this outstanding set-of-wheels was blurry and unfit to post.



All aboard that are coming aboard!



We are now ready to shove off.



I wish I was (well maybe I don't) Mick Jagger young man but I am NOT. 

He could NOT take his eyes-off-me.



We are now underway. Discovery Bay here we come. 

It is a 25-minute, fully air conditioned, extremely comfortable ride. 

As a Senior Citizen, the cost one-way, is US twenty-six cents (US$ 0.26). Stunned? Really!


















We are now at Discovery Bay.








Off we all go.












"Cap?" .. 

"Yes 'Zilla?" .. 

"Cap I did NOT come to Hong Kong to see each and every Subway Sandwich Shop!"



They are difficult to see, but at the very bottom of the below photo are tennis courts.



How many people (visitors like me) now get to go inside of a Hong Kong high rise building and look down upon the tennis courts?





Snap-your-fingers and our meeting was over, then our after-the-meeting meeting was over and it was time to return to Hong Kong.



A coffee shop out in the boarding area of the ferry terminal.






The ICC Tower in Kowloon. The 8th tallest building in the world.





IF you look really closely, and IF you know what you are looking for, my YMCA is visible in the below photo. It sits behind the clock tower in the bottom center of the photo.



We have docked in Hong Kong.



I never seem to tire of shooting photographs of Hong Kong. As many times as I have made this ferry crossing, yet again I was not able to keep my camera packed away in my shoulder bag.

Patti and I may 'just winter over' here in Hong Kong this upcoming November to March 2018.

With Joy!

Cap

2 comments:

  1. Amazing that the fog lifted in just 7 minutes, but, sunshine will do that! I actually got teary seeing the pictures of the shorelines and the trip to and back from Discovery Bay. I DO, I DO love Hong Kong and get emotional with the things you are seeing and experiencing once again. I WILL go up in the ICC Building when I come back, something you, Eryn and Jason did together and I have not yet done. The little guy who was so enchanted with you looks to be about 8-9 months old and totally fixated. Sweet! Nice of you to take us all along on your Discovery Bay trek via your blog site. Smiles and love. Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fog sure comes and goes doesn't it? You got the point when I said the photos were snapped all in a 7-minute time period. ICC here we come we two. It was yet again a nice ride over and back to / from Discovery Bay. The youngster just could not stop looking at me. Much Love. Cap

      Delete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP