I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Friday 19 October 2018

OCT 19, 18 .. ANCHORAGE TO SEATTLE TO SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

Here we go loop-de-loop, Here we go loop-de-li, the trip from Anchorage, Alaska, to Seattle, Washington, and on to Seoul, South Korea.

I had two traveling companions with me on this trip. A friend of Patti and mine, Tandy along with her son Peter, a professional movie stunt man.

Patti, who could not go with us because she is in the middle of some dental work, will hopefully join the three of us in a week or so in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, and go with us to Irkutsk, Russian Siberia.

Out we go to the departure gate in Anchorage.



" Good Boy Captain. No one had to come over to you and tell you, 'Captain turn off your cell phone!' "



We're ready-to-go.




 "Hi Mister Polar. Goodbye Mister Polar."



Airborne.




The next seven photos show Cook Inlet (in the foreground) and Turnagain Arm (in the distant background)."









And South we fly.



Hello to you Seattle, Washington.




Motel 6 at the Seattle Tacoma (SeaTac) Airport. 

Tandy and Peter stayed here.















I stayed with my long time friend, Greg. Peter, was busy getting our baggage together when I snapped the below photo of Greg and Tandy.


The Time Has Come for Greg and me to enjoy dinner down in Seattle's Chinatown at The Honey Court Seafood Chinese Restaurant.









Do you see what I see? Singapore Rice Noodles.




Not bad but not Hong Kong quality,



Tomato Beef Chow Mein.





"Well? What did you expect?"


October the 17th, 2018 has finally arrived.

Before the long, 11-hour flight to Seoul, South Korea, a little stop to rest-up in the exclusive Delta Airlines Sky Club.

Tandy is a member of the Delta Sky Club.








Now we are aboard and settling-in for the upcoming 11-hour flight to Seoul, South Korea.





We're on our way.







We're Airborne.




"Is anyone here just a tad hungry?"

I went for the Korean Bibimbap (Bibim Bap), a mixture of sesame fried vegetables, minced beef & kimchi, served with rice.








I squeezed the entire tube onto my meal. I mean I got-all-of-it!



"And?" .. "I lived to tell-the-tale."



Snack Time.




Oh My Oh My ! What a dessert.





We are about to land in Seoul, South Korea.




We're on the ground in Seoul.






The Hamilton Hotel. Tandy and her son Peter are staying here.















Here in Seoul, I am staying with long time friends Terry and Kathy.

Photos of the view from their amazing condo.




 

Well?

That is that. Time to sign off.

Cap

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP