I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Tuesday 21 February 2012

FEB 22, 12 .. NEW DELHI ..

In six (6) SHORT hours I will leave for the airport to fly to Hong Kong !  So what on earth am I doing putting up another post .. go figure .. the photos just keep 'happening' ! .. In-between-the-lines read this .. I AM basically ready-to-go NOW .. so I have time for this post and a nap .. and then-more ..


Below are two photos .. NOT of a barber-on-the-street BUT photos of the owner of an Auto-ricksha doing some major work in the rear end ! .. All beside the street ..


Well what-do-you-know !  .. As I walked away to snap the below photo showing he is really alongside-the-steet .. up came two young men .. "Take OUR photo 'Baba' .. please take our photo will you ! " .. So I positioned the two of them beside the Auto-ricksha man and PRESTO .. we were all so happy .. after I snapped the below photo .. the two of them came 'dashing' over to me to see their photo on the back of my Nikon Coolpix S4100 Digital Camera .. the two young men were SO PLEASED WITH THEIR PHOTO .. of course they will never see them again .. and they are terribly DARK .. but they were thrilled ..

"Cap .. will you please tell us what you LOVE so much about India !"


THE FOOD IS CERTAINLY ANOTHER  THING I KINDDA-SORTTA-LOVE ABOUT INDIA..


In the five photos below you will see .. not one .. but two (2) meals .. each of Tandoori Chicken .. one meal (the first three photos below) was photographed in the YMCA Dining Room .. I had a HALF Tandoori Chicken at the YMCA .. it cost me 'about' six U.S. Dollars (300 Indian Rupees) .. a generous 'tip' was included because I have known my waiter for all of my 21 years of coming to India ..

Above the Tandoori Chicken in the above and below photos are two Papadam crispy breads .. I LOVE the Papads !
I KNOW .. I KNOW .. so STOP ALREADY my committee !  .. I wanted to show yet one more photo just of the YMCA Tandoori Chicken plate ..

 The below two photos were taken in a restaurant I frequent near my hotel here in Pahar Ganj across from the New Delhi Main Railway Station .. they are of a WHOLE Tandoori Chicken .. so the meal is much larger than the above meal in the YMCA .. this WHOLE Tandoori Chicken dinner came upon a cast-iron-sizzling-smoking-HOT plate .. housed in a wooden case .. you can plainly see each in the below photos ..


I MEAN ! .. Will all of you JUST look at this magnificent meal ! .. it too came with a batch of red juicy tomatoes but I wanted to focus only upon the WHOLE Tandoori Chicken meal !


The cost of the WHOLE Tandoori Chicken dinner at the local restaurant .. with a 'standard' India tip .. was exactly the same as at the YMCA .. about six U.S. Dollars .. a 'standard' India tip is to leave the balance of the cost of the meal to the waiter .. leave the waiter 'decent change' .. do not give him exactly the cost of the meal .. in this case .. this second WHOLE Tandoori Chicken dinner cost 281 Indian Rupees .. so I gave the waiter three .. 100 Rupee Bills .. and left him the 19 Rupee difference ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP