I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Sunday 25 November 2018

NOV 25, 18 .. IRKUTSK .. PAPA JOHN'S PIZZA

As I am now ' settling-in ' here in Irkutsk, I am finding things of interest to me as I walk to and from the Number 1 Tram line and also when I am just out looking and exploring.

Thanks to the above activities and also to Trip Advisor, I found a Papa John's Pizza very close to where I am living.

With no further ' ado ' let's take a look-see.

PAPA JOHN'S PIZZA .. IRKUTSK







The above and the below photos feature Stanley Cup Champion and Russian, Alexander Ovechkin, of the National Hockey League Washington Capitals.









We are now into the Christmas Holiday Season. I really enjoyed seeing all of the Christmas decorations here at Papa John's in Irkutsk.




Decorations and a Christmas Tree too.






I thoroughly enjoyed my Papa John's Pizza treat.




My pizza cost 419 Russian Rubles or U.S. $6.25. I left a 50 Ruble gratuity.




They have a literal ' fleet ' of take out delivery automobiles



John Schnatter the founder (I assume).



Smiles from Irkutsk.

Cap

2 comments:

  1. How fun that you found, went to, and enjoyed a Papa John's Pizza ... you who loves pizza and once made a plan to eat pizza in every pizza place in San Francisco ... a feat not many would ever think to undertake!! Also fun to see Alexander Ovetchkin featured in their advertising. Why NOT feature one of their stars??? Smiles and love, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not mention it in this Post, I did mention it on Trip Advisor, BUT this is the very first-ever Papa John's Pizza that I have been to. In San Francisco, back in the 1960's, each and every Pizzeria was an original. The chains had not yet been formed. Papa John's itself began in 1984.

    Alexander Ovechkin is heralded as one of the greatest hockey players ever to play the game. THAT is why it was so nice for him to (at last) win a Stanley Cup Championship.

    Smiles and Love Back To You .. Cap

    ReplyDelete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP