I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Saturday 28 January 2012

JAN 29, 12 .. PONDICHERRY .. MY TAILOR ..

I just love this business of copy and paste ..  THANKS TO CHAD 45039 .. I have finally learned to use .. control + C and control + V to  copy and then to paste .. so I am now free of the mouse and its right click magic .. 

This copy and paste magic has allowed me to 'borrow' from my own web site .. http://babakaps.net .. For What It's Worth..  111.. January 28,  2012 ..  in which I did a 'text writing' with no photograph(s) ..

I have these nylon athletic warm-up and jogging trousers .. I use them a lot because they are easy to wash .. they dry in an instant .. and are light and cool .. and they are white so I can be seen .. and being white I wash them a lot ..
.
BUT .. they do NOT have belt loops .. and so .. they keep working their way down from my waist to my hips as I walk and I am constantly pulling them up .. I mean constantly ! .. for YEARS mind you .. but in the United States I am not walking around with so many things in my pockets .. camera .. wallet .. passport .. cell phone .. all .. with the assistance of gravity .. pulling my trousers down .. down .. and .. down ..


A week-or-so ago  .. as I passed an elderly tailor .. sewing away on his sewing machine out on the street .. I decided .. I will have him stitch belt loops onto my warm-up trousers ..

I stopped .. discussed it with him .. got a quote .. 40 Rupees for six belt loops .. two in front .. two in back .. two (one each side) on the sides .. and told him I would be back after I went home and changed from my warm-up trousers to my walking shorts ..
.
I did and he said .. "Come back at 5PM to pick them up" .. and I did and he had done just a wonderful job .. a perfect job ..


So .. stressing the cost .. I said firmly to him .. "Forty  Rupees !"  .. the elderly gentleman quietly nodded in the affirmative  .. and so I pulled out a brand spanking new crispy Fifty Ruppee Note and .. putting it into his front shirt pocket said .. "THANK YOU VERY NICE JOB !" ..

This kind  elderly gentleman just MELTED with appreciation !  .. In fact he almost 'teared up' .. 
Over a twenty-cent tip ! .. and a few nice words of appreciation !

Friday .. I went back .. gave him my walking shorts  (which also had no belt loops and also kept slipping down on  my hips) ..  when he saw me coming  .. holding my walking shorts ..  he knowingly smiled and said  .. "Belt loops !" .. I smiled in the affirmative as I handed them to him  .. he said .. "6PM" ..

I missed our 6PM appointment Friday but yesterday .. on my way here .. I stopped by and picked them up .. same routine .. a firm .."Forty Rupees !" .. he again nodded in the affirmative .. and again I gave him a nice clean new Fifty Rupee Note .. and again he just melted with his appreciation ..

In FWIW.. 111.. at .. http://babakaps.net .. I said .. "I just by gosh may take a photo of him .."

Well I have and here he is below .. pretty 'dark photo' but you can see his machine ..
Again.. still very dark .. but .. you can still see him at his machine ..
And .. taa-daa .. he would NOT .. he simply would NOT .. smile .. I did all I could do to encourage him to smile and .. he would smile .. and go back to being serious before I could snap him smiling .. he REALLY IS VERY GENTLE AND VERY KIND .. in the below photo he does not look 'that part' however .. 
Here we go ..


"Cap.. just what is it you love so very much about India ?" .. "The people !" .. 


MUCH LOVE .. Cap ..


Will you all look at what Clement in France at 73160 did for us with a dark photo ..
 Awesome.. totally awesome .. THANKS CLEMENT .. he still is NOT smiling however !  Smiles ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP