I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Wednesday 15 February 2012

FEB 15, 12 .. TRAIN NORTH TO AGRA CANTT ..

I do NOT know if my 'market' will stand more train photographs .. of what you see .. out-the-window from the trains as you roll-along .. 

BUT .. if just one .. just one of you .. finds one or more photos interesting  .. since I have them .. I will post them .. so here we go .. a shot of an oncoming train on the other track ..
 A shot of a special working-utility-car/engine .. you have-to-know I am not shooting from a  stationary-platform .. I am on a moving train and I get one shot .. frame it and shoot it .. flip-a-coin will it come out .. this one came out nicely ..
 A shot of a working-crew taking-a-break as we pass them .. notice the women out working alongside the men ! .. another train is approaching on the other track ..
 A very small Hindi temple .. way-out-in-the-countryside .. 
And ..a very small road-crossing-guard-gate .. way-out-in-the-country .. don't forget .. this small station must be manned 24-hours a day .. each and every day of the year .. the trains roll constantly .. I imagine that many of these men are very proud of their jobs .. with the Indian Railway !
YES .. THEY HAVE LIVESTOCK in India .. NOT all of the cows are wandering the streets of India's cities !
I LOVE the green of these fields .. I was told they are rice paddies .. but I will not swear to this .. this does NOT look like a rice paddy to me .. yet towards the upper portion of the field it looks like small dikes to hold the water rice requires ..
And .. MORE lovely green out-the-train window .. OK so I have told a 'fib' .. actually I stand between the coaches with the door of the coach wide open .. the train crews just love me for this most dangerous practice ! .. constantly lecturing me to .. "Be SURE you close and you lock the door when you leave " .. after some years I KNOW how to open and how to close them .. I do get a lot of fresh air standing for hours in the doorways ..
Well NO .. it is NOT all flat and green and lush !

OK .. thirty (30) hours on the train spanning two nights .. the trip had to finally end .. at 3:51AM in the dark morning .. ONE MINUTE EARLY .. we were scheduled to arrive at 3:52AM ! .. I got down at Agra Cantt .. and into the station I went .. got it .. it is now about 4 o'clock in the early morning .. and WHAT DOES ONE FIND .. 
Bodies .. of people .. colorfully adorned with their blankets .. sleeping as they await their trains ..
And out-the-door you walk and what do you find .. 
People .. still more people is exactly what you find .. the station police keep the steps pretty much clear for those coming and going .. but on the far step .. humanity is slowly encroaching upon the steps .. MANY OF YOU .. were it not for my photos .. COULD NOT IMAGINE such scenes !

Oh yes .. I walked .. in the early morning dark .. to my hotel .. here is my road ..
 And when I arrived at my Pawan Hotel .. at about 4:45AM in the early morning .. MY room number 115 was ready and waiting for me .. I do NOT know how they do this for me .. MY room .. What exactly is it I LOVE about India ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP