I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Sunday 27 August 2017

AUG 27, 17 .. HONG KONG STORM PAKHAR..

A severe monsoon rain storm or typhoon came through Hong Kong today, Sunday the 27th of August. When I was up at 2:30am the rain had started. By sunrise the city was basically 'shut down'. The storm, named Pakhar, was given a very high Tropical Cyclone Rating of T-8. T-10 is the highest storm rating in this area.

Severe Tropical Storm Pakhar wreaked havoc at the airport.

  42 Incoming flights were aborted.
206 Flights were cancelled.
471 Flights were delayed.

All bus service was stopped. Residents were told to stay home and avoid going out.

I stayed the day at the YMCA but I did venture out about 5pm in the late afternoon when the storm rating was lowered to T-3.

My reward was to get absolutely drenched by torrential rains. When I stepped out of the YMCA it was only a heavy mist. Safe for me to take a walk. Within five minutes the skies opened-up and the winds again swept through the city and sheets of rain drenched everyone outside, umbrella or not, the wind made sure we all got very wet.

I did enjoy a very nice meal at Dan Ryan's fancy restaurant at Harbor City.

"What's that you ask me 'Zilla?" .. 
"Why is this Post over here on blogspot?" .. 
"I am not able to access Dot.net so it was this or nothing."

I won't comment further (my mind is thinking something like THIS IS nothing Captain).

I fly to Seattle this upcoming Tuesday (the day after tomorrow).

Still Smiling .. Cap

1 comment:

  1. Drenched, got very wet ... but you did enjoy a very nice meal. Guess that means the storm had a silver lining! Hope the airport is up and running on Tuesday, hope, hope, hope. Love, Patti

    ReplyDelete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP