I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Saturday 21 August 2021

AUG 21, 21 .. MUNNAR, A CITY IN THE INDIAN STATE OF KERALA

As with our revisit to Ooty last week on August 16th (see my Post here on blogspot immediately following this one), you have all been with me to Munnar as well.

And? I myself had forgotten many of the scenes that I photographed in Munnar.

The below link shows Munnar (the red balloon at the very bottom of the map) and Ooty up at the top of the map almost due North of Munnar.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Munnar,+Kerala+685612,+India/@10.811323,76.3466332,9z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x3b0799794d099a6d:0x63250e5553c7e0c!8m2!3d10.0889333!4d77.0595248

Below is a photo of the bus that I took to Munnar.


Yes indeed, riding a bus in India can be quite an experience!


I do not remember (I must have blanked it out of my memory) how we got past each other in the below situation.


Keep in mind that we are in the mountains!


Switchbacks? 

You want Switchbacks?  

Up in the mountains?

Have a few!








Then we have the famous cattle who walk in the roads in India. Below you have a herd of goats.






One travels to Munnar for basically one reason, to see the incredible Munnar Tea Plantations.
























Some children on the bus touring Munnar with their families.


This lad was a hoot. We really clicked.


To say that I really get along with the people of India is a bit of an understatement. I am an adopted member of more than one Indian Family!


And? 

When it rains in India! It rains like no place else that I've seen rain. It can go from a sunny day to an absolute downpour in a matter of (what seem like) seconds.



I hope that you all enjoyed this short re-visit to Munnar.

Smiles, Cap and Patti who missed seeing Munnar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP