I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Friday 11 January 2013

JAN 11, 13 .. MISSING CAR KEYS .. TOO FUNNY


Patti just sent this to me and it is TOO FUNNY .. so I decided to post it here .. one never knows about these 'internet writings' BUT .. I howled and hope you will too!  Just a little 'day brightener' for us all!

 The author .. a lady .. begins ..

 Several days ago as I left a meeting at a hotel, I realized suddenly that my car keys were missing.  So I desperately gave myself a personal TSA pat down looking for my car keys. They were not in my pockets! A quick search in the meeting room revealed nothing. Suddenly I realized I must have left them in the car.

 Frantically, I headed for the parking lot. My husband has scolded me many times for leaving the keys in the ignition. My theory is the ignition is the best place not to lose them. His theory is that the car will be stolen. As I burst through the door, I came to a terrifying conclusion that his theory was right. The parking lot was empty.

 I immediately called the police. I gave them my location, confessed that I had left my keys in the car, and that it had been stolen.

 Then I made the most difficult call of all, I called my husband. 

 "Hi, honey," I stammered, (I always call him "honey" in times like these) "I love you." "I left my keys in the car and it's been stolen."

 There was a period of silence. I thought the call had been dropped, but then I heard his voice.

"Are you kidding' me", he barked, "I dropped you off" !!!!!!!

Now it was my time to be silent.

 Embarrassed, I said, "Well, come and get me.

 He retorted, "I will, as soon as I convince this cop that I didn't steal your car!"

"Yep it's the golden years".........For those of you already here, you know! For those of you not yet here...YOU WILL BE!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP