I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Tuesday 4 June 2013

JUN 4, 13 .. ALASKA .. THE CITY OF ANCHORAGE ..

IF I waited to get this web site absolutely perfect .. there would be NO web site here.  I would be permanently stuck in procrastination waiting until I could get things perfect.  Then paralysis would set in and there you would have it .. nothing .. absolutely nothing.  

When I finished the Hong Kong portion of my recent trip I sat .. wondering where to go next.  My web mistress Gullible said .. "Post some photos of Anchorage!" and so I did what Gullible said to do .. "I posted some photos of Anchorage."

Instead of starting in the center of Anchorage and working South .. which is the proper or perfect way .. I started by posting photographs taken at the extreme South end of the city.  Now .. using 20-20 Hindsight .. I wish I had started in the central part of Anchorage and then worked South.  Well I didn't do this!  

BUT! .. I DID continue to post here on Blogspot and maintained my 'momentum' by publishing at least a few post-Hong-Kong photographs of Anchorage.

So today we are going to 'jump back North' and into the City of Anchorage proper.  As I just said above .. in the past several days I have had us at the extreme South end of Anchorage and starting to drive South down the Seward Highway.

So below are some views of Anchorage as seen within the city proper.

Do any of you .. by chance .. remember the traffic in Pondicherry in India?



  
We even have traffic here in Alaska!


I hope that you are 'noticing the distant scenery' above and below!
In which traffic jam (India or Anchorage) would you prefer to be stuck in?

There will be more tomorrow.  Count-on-it!   ..  Cap

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP