I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Monday 4 February 2019

FEB 4, 19 .. TAYSHET RUSSIAN SIBERIA .. A SECOND LOOK AT TAYSHET

In this post I decided to again visit Tayshet here in Russian Siberia. In my previous post about Tayshet (JAN 28, 19) I stressed that it is pronounced as Taishet (Tai rhymes with Fly .. Tay rhymes with Hay).

We stayed in a pleasant hotel.

THE HOTEL BIRYUSA.

I will begin by showing you two photos of The Hotel Biryusa as taken from the Taishet Railway Station.

Patti says in real estate, property value depends upon location-location-location.

Look past the WWII Victory Monument. Do you see our hotel in the distance?



It could not have been in a better location. An easy five minute walk from the railway station.


A clean, good looking building. NO elevators. Stairs only. We were on the 2nd floor. That was enough for me.


Some cyrillic words just stump me! 

Biryusa. I am not able to get there with the below cyrillic spelling. The letter Ю I've failed to master.





PECTOPAH is clean. Easy. Restoran. (No T on the end)


The lobby check in counter. I loved the aquarium.


In fact I loved it so much that when my room Wi-Fi faded out I came down here to the lobby and set-up-shop.



 Rhetorical Question : Did all of you have a mental image that portrayed the Russians here in Siberia as being 'into' lovely aquariums?



Now what do you think of this aquarium Mister Russian Bear?


"Let me at those fish!"

What was not-so-good were the stairs. NO elevator.





Hallways and common areas.






In this common area, I also set up my laptop to take advantage of superior Wi-Fi as opposed to that in my room. The aquarium was the very best place. 





Now our room. We paid 3,200 Russian Rubles (U.S. $47.76) for our room. 

On top of that we paid an additional (one time) fee of 800 Russian Rubles (U.S. $ 11.94) because we booked in advance by telephone. I know. Go figure.







Our mini-fridge worked really well.


For the most part the Wi-Fi in our room was very good. Once in awhile it would fade away. At those times I went out into the common areas (see above) and that really helped a lot.


The view from our room.




Breakfast was included in our room rate.












Well there you have a look at our hotel in Taishet Russian Siberia.

Smiles Cap and Hugs Patti.

2 comments:

  1. Nice that the hotel was so close to the railway station. Looks like a very pleasant place. Oh, the stairs .. definitely a LOT of them!! Seems to have been a relaxing stop-over break in being on the train. Smiles, Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed it was very nice we were so close to the railway station. And yes it was a nice hotel. It was just fun to see yet another place in Siberia. A real place. Very few (I did not see any) bells and whistles. Maybe our hotel was a highlight in Taishet. Much Love .. Cap

      Delete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP