I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Sunday 17 March 2024

MAR 17, 24 .. MAYO CLINIC, PHOENIX.. SLEEP APNEA STUDY..

After a lot (and I mean a LOT) of hand wringing (does anyone really care) I decided to show the below photos of my recent Sleep Apnea Study here at the Mayo Clinic, Phoenix Campus.

My Sleep Apnea Study was conducted in early March.



Into the main lobby we proceed.


Walking straight ahead, turning right, down the below hallway we proceed.



Welcome to my very own, very comfortable and pleasant room until 8am tomorrow morning.


Above, to the immediate left of the bed, you see the master controls for the sleep study.

A closer look at the master controls.


There will be cables attached to it once I am "wired up" for my sleep study.







Yes! I used "My Television" to watch Survivor! 



Silly huh? It was fun to "share it with Patti" who was watching back at our Motel 6.


Here I am. Wired Up and ready to go to bed and begin my Sleep Apnea Study.



Well? I passed! I still have, dating back to May of 2007, Sleep Apnea.

Smiling.

Cap and Patti

Happy St. Patrick's Day to one and to all of you our Irish friends!

3 comments:

  1. Utterly amazing that anyone can sleep with all that gear on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a sleep study many years ago. It felt like a hundred snakes hanging off my head. I was sure I wouldn't be able to sleep with that stuff on my head. Nope, I slept just fine. I slept so late the next morning that they had to wake me up. I wish I could sleep that well at home. At time, I didn't have sleep apnea. My last test a couple of years ago showed mild sleep apnea. Not bad enough to really need a machine. I tried one anyway because I was hoping for improved sleep. I, of course, hated all the masks I tried. I found myself staying up later and later because I didn't want to go to bed with machine. I would usually rip it off about half way through the night because it kept waking me up. I gave up on it. It took awhile but I finally got back to going to bed at a decent hour. I'm glad you have one and it works for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Kathleen. Sorry to be so late replying. Interesting that you too slept just fine with all of the electronic sensors attached to you. Yes one has got to come to peace with the sleep mask. No question there. I have been using a CPAP since May of 2007 believe it or not. Smiles.

      Delete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP