I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Monday 1 July 2013

JUL 1, 13 .. ALASKA .. THE CITY OF ANCHORAGE ..

I have been 'doing this web-site thing' for some time now .. and you-tell-me just exactly 'where' a document goes that you have saved and saved and saved .. again and again and again.  I just lost one of them AFTER I published it. Then I took it back-down to add to it.  Shows-to-go-you!  Just leave well enough alone.  

Captain if it isn't broken then don't fix it.

Tomorrow .. which will be Tuesday the 2nd of July .. on a late-night 'red-eye' flight .. Patti and I will fly south from Anchorage to Chicago arriving into Chicago early Wednesday morning the 3rd.  To save our sanity and to enjoy the train-trip from Chicago to the Detroit area .. the two of us will then stay overnight in Chicago on Wednesday night the 3rd of July.  On Thursday the 4th of July the two of us will ride the Amtrak train from Chicago to Detroit arriving in the early evening.

You all 'have-to-give-it-to-me' to some degree.  When I got back from India and Hong Kong on May 21st .. instead of pulling my usual post-trip TOTAL COLLAPSE .. I put up sixteen (16) consecutive posts (May 21st to June 4th) not missing one single day.  I then missed June 5th.  Then I got right back-in-the-saddle on June 6th.  On June 7th I wrote of our friend 'Atta' suddenly passing away and my slide into an energy slump began!  The terrible flooding in India that I posted June 17th and 18th really took-me-down further 'mood wise'.  I am in-touch with friends in India and the dimensions of this natural disaster are just horrific.

Sadly (perhaps it is a good phenomenon) life-must-go-on. 

So I wanted to post up some remaining photos from last May.  Since we had 17 days in June with temperatures above 70 F degrees .. the snow still visible in May has melted. 

What I hope you are able to see in these somewhat 'mundane scenes' below is the incredible beauty so visible in and around Anchorage.

Oh YES!  You have seen other photos from other angles of some of the below photos.  But they are still good examples of what I am trying to show you of our beauty here.   



The below photos taken from the main library are 'just photos' of ordinary Anchorage.    


Take a moment to study the below photo .. what a nice scene!

Like the above photos .. the two below photos are 'just photos' of ordinary Anchorage.  The beauty is not too ordinary is it?


Anchorage is the largest city in the State of Alaska. In comparison with many other United States cities it has a somewhat 'rural feeling'.  Its population of 298,000 includes the smaller neighboring cities of Eagle River to the north and Girdwood to the south.

Again I am sorry to have been so remiss here at my humble website but you have to admit that I did 'fight-the-good-fight' for three some weeks following my return on May 21st.

Keep 'scrolling-down' for another post I also just posted but back-dated it to June 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP