I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Friday 22 April 2016

APR 22, 16 .. TIME TO SAY GOODBYE TO GOA ..

In all of my recent posts to date my focus has been limited to Arambol Beach located in the North of Goa. 

This is because Arambol Beach is where Patti and I stayed. We did not venture out of Arambol Beach.

In closing the book for January and February 2016 on Arambol Beach I have decided to show you some photos of two other locations in Goa. 

'Old Goa' is an area within the Capital City of Panjim (Panaji) and Baga Beach is a famous Goan beach.

'Old Goa' ..

Panjim (Panaji) is the Capital of Goa. Within the city is a section known as 'Old Goa' that contains several monumental churches that I am showing below.

I feel that a visit to Goa really should include a visit to 'Old Goa'.

I visited 'Old Goa' in December of 2011 when I stayed in Arambol Beach for seven (7) weeks. En route to the train station in Margao this past January of 2016 I attempted to have our taxi driver circle through 'Old Goa' so that Patti could see the old churches. Alas I did not pull this off as I was late in asking our taxi driver to make this detour. 






Baga Beach ..

Now I want to show you a few photos of Baga Beach a beach South of Arambol. Baga is quite a famous Goan beach and attracts hoards of visitors. Far more than Arambol Beach attracts.
I would say that 'the money' visitors go to Baga Beach. It is more expensive to stay here than at Arambol.
 The crowding at Baga Beach is immense. 
 Even the ocean waters are crowded at Baga Beach.

This Post was short and I hope sweet! 

In my upcoming Posts we are going to French Pondicherry (Puducherry) on the East Coast of India.

Arambol Beach you were just terrific. Patti and I loved you immensely. God Speed!

Cap ..

2 comments:

  1. YES! Arambol Beach was thoroughly enjoyable. Baga Beach and the crowds do not appeal to me one bit. Beautiful pictures of the churches in Old Goa. What a monumental feat it had to have been to build those ... lovely. Goodbye Goa, for now ... forever in our hearts. Love, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care for crowds either.

    ReplyDelete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP