I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Thursday 4 May 2017

MAY 4, 17 .. WELCOME TO 'extended STAY AMERICA' CAPTAIN

Patti is now up North in Anchorage, Alaska. 

I am in Albuquerque, New Mexico. 

Just for the heck-of-it, yesterday I visited PriceLine.com and did I FIND A DEAL! 

I have moved out of Motel 6, Albuquerque Airport, into the Albuquerque Airport, 'extended STAY AMERICA'.

And? I am saving-a-small bundle of money doing this. 

Welcome to 'extended STAY AMERICA"!

What you see in the below photos, is what-you-get at 'extended STAY AMERICA' facilities. 





Do all of you see Black Beauty below?



Thanks to Michaela at the front desk, I am on the ground floor with a parking place immediately outside of my door!





Time to go inside and see my magnificent room that is costing me, thanks to PriceLine.com, just $36-per-night.




The table below is wonderful.



Yes indeed! A FULL KITCHEN!





Notice the ice in the freezer compartment!



"What's that Gullible?" .. "It needs to be DE-frosted?"

A nice bathroom. While you are here, notice the rather limited area around the sink below. Further down below, I will show you what this same area around the sink at Motel 6 looks like.



Our Albuquerque Airport Motel 6 where Patti and I stayed two-nights, was NOT-chopped-liver either!






Notice above and below, at Motel 6, Black Beauty was also right outside of our room door.



Actually, truth-be-told, the Motel 6 bathroom area is far superior to the 'extended STAY AMERICA' facility that I showed above.

Just look at all of the counter-space beside the sink below.



I also personally much prefer a bath tub to a shower.



Because of the savings (I am saving a little over $10 per night for 4-nights) at 'extended STAY AMERICA' and the overall superior room, and free WiFi**, and the area around the hotel is also much nicer than the area around Motel 6, I am very pleased I made-the-move.

** The Albuquerque Airport Motel 6 charges for WiFi.

"Captain! This is a program of honesty!"

The 'extended STAY AMERICA' WiFi is very good for e-mail BUT no more. So I had to come 'my' favorite local Albuquerque Library (I have a real library card) to do this and other Posts.


"Gee Captain! A May 4, 17 .. Post on Dot.net. A May 4th update of your Dot.net TRAVEL page, and this full May 4, 17 .. Post here on Blogspot, are we all to assume that you are REALLY  feeling better?"

"Sports Fans Young and Old, I am NOT talking while the flavor lasts!"

Smiling Still Smiling .. Cap and I certainly include Patti, up North in Anchorage.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I mean to tell you, you have got-that-right Gullible. And thanks to PriceLine, I am actually SAVING MONEY. When you're hot, you're hot Captain. I'm not talking while the flavor lasts. Smiling.

      Delete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP