I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Thursday 21 October 2021

OCT 21, 21 .. THE LABRINTH .. LAUGHLIN, NEVADA

Thought For Today : Isn't all of life just one constant learning-process? Hold this thought for a few ticks of the clock.

Two of our closest friends, Tom and his wife Ginny, live in Laughlin, Nevada, down where the sun shines and the temperatures range from hot to hotter to hottest !

Tom walks a lot. Then he walks some more. I think Tom tries to average somewhere in the range of five (5) miles each day. And, from time to time, his daily walks include a visit to the Labrinth.

The other day, in a Post on dot.net, I showed Michigan State Tom, standing beside a decorative stack of carefully placed rocks, in the Laughlin, Nevada, Labrinth.

Below are several links that show the Laughlin, Nevada, Labrinth. I hope you will look them over. 

Begin with these words : The Laughlin Labyrinths were created by Wes Dufek. Wes states that these are to help with life's journey to find your peaceful center and reenergize your soul.

https://www.visitlaughlin.com/listing/laughlin-labyrinths/37014/

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g45964-d4242480-Reviews-Laughlin_Labyrinths-Laughlin_Nevada.html

Today, Tom's wife Ginny, sent me some photos that she had snapped of the Labrinth.

Back to the above Thought For Today: Life is a never ending learning-process.

I am used to receiving photos on my smartphone as individual photos. I know how to then get individual photos from my smartphone to my email, download them, and use them in Posts such as this one.

Below is what Ginny texted me: Eight (8) photos in a photo collage (a piece of art created by combining photos).


And? For the very life of me, I couldn't figure out how to separate the photos in the above photo collage into individual photos to Post one at a time in a certain order.

So I texted Ginny about my quandry and Ginny, being the Information Technology expert that I feel she is, and she texted me back the above eight photos as individual photos.

So I could pick the below photo to begin showing you her photos of the Laughlin Labrinth.

An overview of a part of the Labrinth. 

Ginny I have no idea whatsoever as to how you got the below 'aerial' view!


A close up view of one Labrinth. This photo I could shoot.


On we go. Yes that is Tom.




We will finish with Tom..


And with our Host, Ginny.


Wow Ginny! Thanks so very VERY much for your photos and for bringing the Laughlin, Nevada, Labrinth to life for those who see this Post.

Smiles ..

Cap and Patti

Maybe Patti and I will undertake a walk in the Labrinth this upcoming Winter. As I recall, it is far more difficult to access the Labrinth than the above photos seem to indicate.

2 comments:

  1. Great Post Cap! I took my girlfriend Terry with me today to walk through the Labyrinths. the interesting thing to note is the difference between a maze and a labyrinth. A maze has two openings and it is meant to confuse you trying to get from the starting point around to the exit point. The labyrinth however has only one opening you go in and come out in that very same opening and its purpose is to clear the mind very interesting and it is calming walking around these Labyrinths. There is a pathway that you can climb up and walk a very narrow path over to the other three Labyrinths when Tom and I we're up high, I looked down over the labyrinths and was able to get that great photo from above. glad you enjoyed the photos and I certainly enjoyed your post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so very VERY much for your outstanding comment Ginny! And? Thanks again so very VERY much for your providing the photos of the Labrinths along with some ideas that I used in this Post. Patti and I will see IF we can (comfortably and safely) navigate them when we return to Arizona in the very near future. Cap and Patti

      Delete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP