I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Friday 8 July 2022

JUL 8, 22 .. A ONE THOUSAND MILE JOURNEY BEGINS WITH ONE SMALL STEP !

I will begin with this Rhetorical Question :

Does it count as a One Thousand Mile Journey when it only 'feels' like it will be a One Thousand Mile Journey, or that is has already been a One Thousand Mile Journey just getting here to this point?

Back (to name a very specific date) on August 16th 2011, my webmaster Andrej and I opened up my very first ever website, babakaps.net, a website hosted by Midphase using Word Press.

Then, two months later, on October 22, 2011, while in Agra Cantt, India, with Gullible as my webmaster, we two opened up a new, Goggle Blogger, blogspot website, bobbacaps.blogspot.com.

Below is my first ever post here on blogspot..

- - - - - - - - - -

Saturday, 22 October 2011

OCT 22, 11 .. MY FIRST EVER BLOGSPOT POST    

FROM AGRA CANTT.. HOME OF THE TAJ MAHAL .. INDIA ..

With the help, and with the assistance of my good friend Gullible, I am going to attempt to set up a second blog based here in India .. I will see IF I can post photographs and text that I can write to describe the photos .. over and out for now.. Smiles.. and Love.. Cap..

- - - - - - - - - - 

Not to confuse any of you but, in the meantime, I have opened up two other blogspot websites. The third one on October 20th 2014 and the fourth one on October 13th 2015. 

Odd but all of my Google blogspot websites have been opened up in the month of October. October the 22nd, the 20th and the 13th.

Go figure.

My mission has always been to share, with anyone following along with Patti and me, the joy of our world travels. 

And? 

In December of 2019, while still in Asia, at the end of a 14 month trip, I was infected with the covid-19 virus and then I infected Patti with it.

And?

Our world travels have stopped cold.

I have been wrestling for several years as to the future of this website. In general, website viewers want to see something of interest to them. In general, viewers are NOT interested in personal life details. Besides our personal life details are posted on babakaps.net and never here on blogspot.

And?

What to do?

What NOT to do! We do not want to abandon this website with its history of nine hundred and seventy three (973) posts and tens of thousands of photos.

Discussion : Until Patti and I are able to again resume our world travels, what do we want to do with our blogspot website? Further, the truth being told, at our ages, we may never again travel outside of the United States because of many risks to one's personal well being along with the medical issues people in their 80's have.

Conclusion : For our own personal satisfaction, and hopefully for yours as well, to refresh our own memories of the many places we have visited, we are going to begin to re-post interesting photos of our past travels because we ourselves can't possibly remember all of the photos we have snapped.

This will keep blogspot alive and active and refresh all of our memories.

Next up. A second visit to India, to Goa, to Arambol Beach.



Cap and Patti


 

2 comments:

  1. Well, I could remind you that you never posted photos of our train trip back to Ulanbaater….

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How very true! As YOU, of all people, KNOW, there seem to be, at least for yours truly, a lot of photos and trips we never seem to get published. Smiles. THANKS for a comment here. Cap

      Delete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP