I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Monday 5 December 2022

DEC 5, 22 .. OUR TRIP SOUTH FROM ALASKA TO NEVADA AND ARIZONA ..

As I have written many (as in MANY) times previously, I realize that not everyone who follows Patti and me here on blogspot, is able to check this site daily. Some months I will only publish occasional posts. As a result, you may only check weekly to see IF I have published a new Post.

Last Saturday, December the 3rd, Patti and I flew South from Anchorage, Alaska, to Seattle, Washington, and then to Las Vegas, Nevada. Then we drove from Las Vegas South to Laughlin, Nevada, where we will be staying 6 nights. This upcoming Sunday, December the 11th, we will drive to Phoenix, Arizona, where we have medical appointments at the Mayo Clinic. 

After enjoying the winter months under sunny skies and warm temperatures, we plan to return to Alaska in April 2023.

If you would like to have some additional details of our trip, please click onto the below link, and you will see a Post we published this past Saturday, December the 3rd, on our dotnet website.

https://babakaps.net/?p=49020

In last Saturday's Post, I did not include any photographs. The purpose of this Post is to show the photographs I snapped during our trip.

We will begin with some scenes of the Anchorage, Alaska, Airport. 

We are approaching our Departure Lounge.

Our Departure Lounge was full because every seat on our flight was occupied.



An adjoining Departure Lounge. What a difference from ours.


A look out the lounge window where you can clearly see the winter snow.


When it arrives, we will enter our aircraft through the above and below walkway. 


The history of Alaska is rich in stories about the Bush Pilots and their Flying Machines. The below photos show a Bush Plane that is on display here in the Terminal.







Beautiful Christmas decorations were already in place on December 3rd.



As sometimes happens, suddenly I have encountered an issue with my internet service and I am not able to download additional photos.

No worries. I will just sign off here and when, and IF, I can successfully resume downloading additional photos, I will do so.

Ciao4now .. Over And Out for now.

Cap and Patti

Besides it's now 4 o'clock in the early morning and I am five degrees past being bushed.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like Christmas! And you? Nice pictures!
    By the way, Cap, what does it mean: "I could TALK-TURKEY? to the lady"...? I couldn't find the explanation of the expression in the Internet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Olga for your interest in our website. Olga here is the formal definition of the term talk - turkey : Today the term 'talk turkey' means to discuss something frankly and practically. When someone 'talks turkey' they get to the point and the term often refers to settling a business deal .. Because of my life long interest in the NFL and because I myself played football, I knew what I was talking about. I told her things only someone with actual experience could say. Smiles .. Cap

      Delete

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP