I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Friday 16 June 2023

JUN 16, 23 (2/2) .. WHEN .. WHAT TO OUR WONDERING EYES SHOULD APPEAR .. THE WILD CRANES RETURNED

We have to assume that you all have seen the above Part 1 of this 2 Part series of photos showing wild Cranes that visited Patti and me June the 10th, here on the front lawn of our Condo here in Anchorage, Alaska.


The following Monday afternoon, June the 12th, Patti and I were sitting in our Condo looking out at our view when suddenly a flash of activity raced past our wondering eyes!

I said to Patti, "I'll bet that was one of our wild Cranes!"

So I grabbed my smart phone and into our back yard I went.

As was the case the previous Saturday, the Crane was totally unafraid of me. And snap, snap, snap I began to photograph him.

It's as if he said to me, "Oh! You are back!"




He is now walking back towards the front lawn as he casually strolls through our car port.




Out past the cars and towards the street he is heading.


Goodbye to you our Wild Crane friends. As I write this Post on Friday the 16th of June, we haven't seen so much as another glimpse of them.

Our friend Michael, way, WAY down South in Lake Havasu City, Arizona, knows our next door neighbor who had told Michael that she had seen a group of four cranes in her common area back of her place.

Go figure huh?

For now we'll sign off .. Does The Shadow Know if we'll ever see them again?

Cap and Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP