I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Sunday 27 November 2011

NOV 27, 11 .. GOA .. ARAMBOL BEACH ..

SOME TID-BITS FROM ARAMBOL BEACH ..

The below photo is absolutely AMAZING.. I actually had to go out and purchase a blanket because at night.. when the temperature PLUMMETS DOWN into the low 70s and WORSE the upper 60s.. we (I am not alone at all with this odd phenomenon) all get cold and need a blanket to sleep comfortably.. I am standing on the top step in front of my apartment (the left side of the photo) and you can see the blanket goes all the way to the ground so it is PLENTY LONG enough for me to really snuggle down under.. the 'blanket' is actually a ' shawl ' but it certainly is warm and toasty on a frigid upper 60s night.. GO FIGURE.. but I have to tell you.. I DO sleep much better with it..
The below photo is for PATTI.. of course you all can look at it.. but PATTI will howl when she realizes what the store is .. smiles..
 
Can you make out the last word on the right side of the sign at the top of the photo.. IN ARAMBOL if you can believe it.. I couldn't when I saw it and decided I had to photograph it !

In FWIW..75.. below.. I photographed my Thanksgiving Dinner.. the Thanksgiving Dinner photo was taken at night and every thing.. including the WHITE RICE and the WHITE PLATES and WHITE BOWLS .. looked brown.. taken in the daylight the whites LOOK WHITE.. this is a much more appealing looking meal ..
A brief summary.. on the left plate are two pieces of REAL German Bread.. the restaurant is owned by German folks.. on the right plate is a bowl of Indian Dal (left bowl) and Vegetable Curry (right bowl).. the WHITE rice has a 'sprig' of parsley and finally.. the red 'blob' is a tablespoon of pickled lime .. the bowls are slightly larger than 8 oz.. I took a plastic tupperware tumbler and filled it with water and poured it into the bows to really check them out..

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP