I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Saturday 19 November 2011

NOV 19, 11 .. GOA .. ARAMBOL BEACH ..

PATTI.. you were HERE WITH ME.. listening in on my cell phone with me .. as these 'beach musicians' did their thing this evening.. how much fun was that .. 

ON THE BEACH AT ARAMBLOL BEACH.. GOA.. INDIA.. so far.. and this is now my 6th day here at Arambol Beach in GOA.. each evening a group of 'beach musicians' get together and play 'rhythm' music on bongo drums.. tonight one had a water bottle with beads in it for a 'shaking' rhythm.. and of all things .. we had an Australian Didgeridoo (Didjeridu) .. (forgive my guess at spelling) .. THAT was wonderful..
 In the below.. closer up photo.. the man on the extreme right edge of the photo is my next door neighbor.. he is from Germany and his wife is from Russia and they are here for 'the season'.. having rented (or own) a full house .. you can plainly see the Australian Didgeridoo (Didjeridu) in the left foreground .. my next door neighbor .. Tom .. is on the right of each photo ..
 Another photo of my extremely photogenic friends from Holland.. Bert and Trudi.. you will recall in FWIW.. 70.. November 15th.. I met Bert and Trudi (and Lisa) on the train to Goa from New Delhi.. what a wonderful gift these three people have been for me..
 Lisa.. smiles.. fell off her motor scooter earlier this week and is healing well.. you can see she took quite a hit.. under her right eye and her wrist and forearm and her knee got a bit of 'road rash' .. she is quite a 'trooper'.. BECAUSE OF LISA I have the wonderful apartment I have.. she found it and took me.. along with Bert and Trudi to it.. what a gift LISA is ..
 And... we can NOT forget OUR BEACH GIRL .. PATTI ..
Nice building of memories .. on the beach.. in North Goa.. Arambol Beach.. wish YOU were here with me M' Dear One..

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP