I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Thursday 3 November 2011

NOV 2, 11 .. AGRA CANTT .. PAWAN HOTEL ..

100% PURE SILLINESS .. BUT I AM HAVING FUN..  I brought with me my CPAC (sleep apnea breathing machine) .. in order for me to use it.. I had to get a twenty foot (20ft) extension cord .. and found myself tripping on the cord and pulling the cord from its connection.. my solution was to make it visible to me.. so I cut a Special 'K' cereal box into two-inch wide strips and attached them to the cord so I can REALLY SEE IT WELL.. end of problem..

The photo above shows the finished product.. the photo below shows the various Bobbseys I used to cut and tape the finished 'tunnels' for the extension cord ..
When I left Hong Kong.. I took about six small pads of paper with me from my room.. I decided to make a set of small .. rigid .. back pieces for these pads so I could write more easily on them.. give to them some 'body' if you will..  mini-clip-boards.. along the left edge of the photo are two pads and a sheet of paper.. the pieces of cereal box are cut to fit the sheets of paper and using the glue shown.. I 'laminated' these pieces of cereal box together and made VERY RIGID backings for the pads.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP