I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Tuesday 27 December 2011

DEC 27, 11 .. GOA .. ARAMBOL BEACH ..

In the below photos .. I have gone past the north end of 'Sweet Water Beach' at Arambol .. (see also For What It's Worth.. 78.. November 27, 2011.. where I began this walk that I completed on  December the 27th).. the below photo (taken from above the beach) shows the north end of the beach .. it is past this north end that I walked to go further north than I was able to do November 27th.. I got to the large gray rock outcrop jutting out into the ocean you see below and shot a photo looking north of there .. so now I realize that there are NO beaches immediately above Arambol's 'Sweet Water Beach' to the north.. Keri Beach is MUCH farther north .. at the bottom right of the below photo you see a restaurant .. I walked past this restaurant heading to the right to get to the Banyan Tree you see in FWIW.. 114.. below ..
 
 Standing as far north as I was able to walk .. the below photo looks north up the coast of Goa towards Maharashtra .. looking down you see the gray rock outcrop I mention above ..
 The below photo looks back south towards 'Sweet Water Beach' .. again .. I am standing upon the gray rock outcrop I mention in the first photo above ..
It may not look like it .. but the going was really a challenge .. a teen-ager may have been able to nimbly skip from rock to rock .. not me .. I felt my 75 years .. this photo faces south ..
It just does NOT look that difficult in these photos .. but trust me.. EVEN the younger back packers I have seen were NOT racing across these rocks .. on November 27th .. I did NOT have (1) hiking boots nor (2) raw hide gloves to protect my hands .. the gloves are critical because you tend to need to brace yourself against the rocks as you move along and they are very volcanic like sharp .. one (1) mis-step and you twist a knee .. twist an ankle .. twist a shoulder .. twist your back .. jam a leg into a hip .. and you are suddenly in a HEAP OF TROUBLE out here amidst these rocks with few (zero today) people around to assist you .. they are much LARGER than they appear in these photos ..this photo also faces south ..
What beauty the rocks are in the final analysis .. what beauty the ocean is .. looking west out to sea .. the tide was coming in while I was out .. so I was lucky to get back just ahead of it closing me off for awhile ..
So now we all have an idea of what lies past the northern most beach ('Sweet Water Beach') .. at Arambol Beach ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP