I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Friday 23 December 2011

DEC 23, 11 .. GOA .. ARAMBOL BEACH ..

Down in For What It's Worth.. 101 and 102 .. I took you all for a walk FROM my apartment out TO the main road in Arambol Beach .. OK.. now I am going to take you FROM the main road in Arambol Beach BACK TO my apartment .. in other words.. re-trace the journey back the other direction.. so here we go .. the first photo below is a repeat from the walk OUT FROM my apartment.. it shows the end of the walk.. across the street is the beach umbrella as a point of reference..
Now go straight ahead .. cross the street to the beach umbrella and then turn 180 degrees around and look back up the corridor down which we just came .. this is the starting point to go to my apartment from the main street in Arambol Beach.. the pink building at the far end is a good point of reference .. PLEASE NOTICE THE LAND MINE (Dad ! I am just an old .. dead .. tree stump .. I am NOT a 'land mine')  on the ground in the immediate foreground on the right side of the corridor.. in the dark of night that (words fail me) @#% will throw you on the ground RIGHT NOW without allowing you to pass 'GO' .. it is worse than dangerous !  IF you do not trip over it you risk stepping into it (look closely at its large hole) and wreaking havoc with a foot or ankle or knee or hip .. or spine ..I made this photo LARGE so you can really see this baby.. going in either direction it will getcha !
OK here we go .. the below photo shows a closer view of the pink building at the far end of the above photo .. it also shows the green screen visible as you come the other way to the main street ..
Now we walk straight ahead .. (where else are you going to walk captain .. give us a break here) .. and then turning left you look diagonally at your route between the pink buildings ..
Going forward we take a right turn and start between the two buildings .. ahead of us on the right .. the white building .. is the small and pretty chapel that I have shown you on the walk the other direction .. now we are going to walk past the very end of the white wall around the chapel ..

In the photo below we have  passed the end of the white wall around the chapel and .. after walking about twenty paces .. we turn to our right and look towards my building .. the blue building on the left side of the below photo.. in front of you is the area I lovingly call 'THE MINE FIELD' because at night .. that is what you have .. you MUST have a good flash light to walk through here in the dark of night .. one night I had forgotten my 'torch' and thank goodness I was CREEPING along because I nearly ran into a coconut palm tree TRUNK .. note they are close to the paths ..
 
Now I will walk you part way through the MINE FIELD to give you a very clear photo (see below) of what you do next .. straight ahead of you (with a coconut palm tree trunk directly in the middle of it in the above photo) you will notice a gate .. in the below photo the gate is prominent at the right side of the photo ..
Now you are going to go straight and then left at the gate to the end of the wall (see its yellow end) then you will turn right and go down a corridor as you pass my building .. the blue building on the left .. I will repeat all this in FWIW.. 107 below ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP