I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Saturday 3 December 2011

DEC 4, 11 .. GOA .. ARAMBOL BEACH .. THE CHURCH ..

THIS IS THE CHURCH.. THIS IS THE STEEPLE..  and yes I KNOW I have just posted this photo in FWIW.. 85.. above.. but I wanted it here in this set of photos to keep you from going back and forth to FWIW.. 85..
OPEN THE DOOR.. AND SEE THE INSIDE.. (I know ZILLA.. it says Open the Door and see all the PEOPLE.. but I did NOT photograph any of the people..) .. LET ME TELL YOU ALL.. built in 1780.. and as I write you now on December 4th, 2011 it is EXTREMELY ACTIVE.. Mount Carmel Roman Catholic Church in Arambol in Northern Goa..  is the ABSOLUTE REAL DEAL.. see the Altar below ..
I mean the INSIDE of Mount Carmel Church  is also STUNNING in my opinion .. and now.. THANKS TO PATTI.. who asked me .. "Are there any stained glass windows in the church ?" .. I looked around and YES.. there indeed are five on each side of the church and maybe more .. but in the below two photos you can see one of the stained glass windows..
 AND BELOW is a close-up photo of the stained glass part.. NOTE.. as you look through the window.. you are looking at a brick monument that you will see again in the top photo of FWIW.. 82.. below.. 
 Now back to the top photo above .. the front of the Mount Carmel Church.. IF you take about five paces to your right and then about ten paces forward .. and look straight ahead.. you will see a small cemetery along this right side of the back of the church..
OK.. back to the top photo.. NOW.. take about five paces to your left and walk forward another ten or so paces.. and you will see what you see below.. a lovely quiet secluded area with another building to the left and to the rear of the church.. this building looks like it could be a church residence .. maybe house church offices ..
I MEAN .. DON'T YOU POSITIVELY LOVE WHAT IT SAYS ON THE BENCH ..

Here in a ' nutshell ' is what has happened here with me and with Mount Carmel Roman Catholic Church.. FIRST .. I have really BONDED with Arambol Village and with ARAMBOL Beach here in GOA.. this has become MY Village and this has become MY beach .. and.. this has become MY CHURCH .. and I am PROUD of all three.. my village and my beach and my church.. 

And so I have wanted you to see this church I am so very proud of.. THANK YOU FOR BEING INTERESTED ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP