I HOPE ..

MAKE NO MISTAKE .. I FULLY REALIZE HOW BLESSED AND HOW LUCKY AND HOW FORTUNATE I AM TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL AS I DO. THE ENTIRE POINT OF MY WEBSITE HERE IS TO REALIZE MY DESIRE THAT .. IN SOME SMALL WAY .. ONE OF MY POSTS OR ONE OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS WILL MAKE ONE PERSON'S DAY JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

TO FEEL GOOD .. DO GOOD !

I HOPE THAT SOMEONE VISITING MY WEBSITE WILL SEE SOMETHING ON IT THAT THEY WILL NOT EVER BE ABLE TO SEE OR TO DO OTHERWISE .. AND THAT THIS EXPERIENCE WILL MAKE THEIR DAY OR THEIR LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER !


IF YOU HAVE YOUR HEALTH AND ADEQUATE MONEY TO FOLLOW-YOUR-DREAM .. WITH DISCERNMENT .. FIND THE COURAGE AND HAVE THE GUTS TO DO WHAT GOD IS CALLING YOU TO DO!


TRULY THIS IS MY DOXOLOGY .. MY PRAISE TO GOD!

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT .. http://babakaps.net .. TO SEE MY OTHER WEBSITE.

Wednesday 28 December 2011

DEC 28, 11 .. GOA .. ARAMBOL BEACH ..

Here we go .. in the below photo .. where the sand ends you see the north end of 'Sweet Water Beach' .. I am going to go past this point and explore the area beyond.. climbing on the rocks past the end of the sand beach .. you also see the rocky area in the photo below .. I will get all the way to the gray colored outcropping in the ocean at the top of the rocky stretch ..
No matter how hard I tried to show them in FWIW..  115.. below  .. I had to come back today.. the 28th of December .. and get more photos to show you the size of the rocks I was climbing over ..
Today the 28th of December .. the tide was coming in and was near the high point .. you can see in the below photo that .. at high tide .. you can not safely skirt the edge of the rock formation to get around (only some) the rocks..
I just can't emphasize enough the size of these rocks ..
And the difficulty it is to cross them .. you literally must 'WORK' your way north over the tops of them .. you can NOT photograph the forest as a whole when you are amidst the trees .. this is what I am up against trying to show you their size ..
And once you finally get to the gray rock outcrop and look north .. below is the view .. and I did NOT even think about going further north.. NO WAY .. period.. I had had ENOUGH .. 
Again .. you will see some of these photos in FWIW..  115.. below .. this has been a three-day effort to show you this area of Arambol and Sweet Water Beaches and Sweet Water Lake ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO ENTER A COMMENT .. SELECT A PROFILE BY CLICKING ONTO THE 'SELECT A PROFILE' BUTTON ABOVE. THE MOST SIMPLE METHOD IS TO EITHER SELECT (BY CLICKING ONTO) A GOOGLE ACCOUNT (WHICH CAN SIMPLY BE A GOOGLE G-MAIL ADDRESS) OR TO SELECT ANONYMOUS. THEN WRITE YOUR COMMENT AND IF YOU WISH .. PREVIEW YOUR COMMENT .. AND THEN CLICK ONTO THE PUBLISH BUTTON TO PUBLISH IT ..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN MY WEB SITE .. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TAKING THE TIME AND GOING TO THE WORK TO POST A COMMENT HERE .. CAP